Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3
reply to Eumaeus

Re: [Battle Pets] All Things WoWkémon

Its a beast type.

BTW due to luck of a GM fixing something in an odd way I have a bunch of double pets, so I could give a number of them away (want to trim the doubles down a bit)

(basically I opened a GM ticket about my guild herald and squire vanishing after an xfer, a GM later replied that he saw them just fine, and suddenly I had a 2nd of every pet that wasn't unique, opened a similar ticket the next time I xfered and got more doubles. So I have 3 of some pets 2 of others and I had over 100 pets prior to this happening.)
--
»Death Star Petition

Eumaeus

join:2009-12-10
Yorktown, VA
reply to Eumaeus

Ok cool - I'm positive I don't have a beast token since I sold my last one the other day to upgrade a guy's Mr.Wiggles, haha. I'll keep an eye out for one and save it for you if I get another!

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX

cool thanks

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX
reply to Eumaeus

said by Eumaeus:

Ok cool - I'm positive I don't have a beast token since I sold my last one the other day to upgrade a guy's Mr.Wiggles, haha. I'll keep an eye out for one and save it for you if I get another!

Any luck yet?
--
»www.change.org/petitions/create-···imcity-4

Roided

@speakeasy.net

Iv been using Corefire Imp, Harbringer of Flame and Peddlefeet (changed him to rare with flawless stone)

Right now iv been smoking ppl however my pets are around level 18. All have pretty good speed. I start off with imp and cast immolation. Then i quickly switch to peddlefeet (if i take any dmg to imp he will heal himself back to full on bench). i cast the stun then the 3rd talent which hits like a truck. Then i quickly switch to harbringer and hopefully the 3rd attack will destroy the first opponents pet. I repeat these steps for the most part and usually its a pretty solid win.

Does anyone see any flaws with this group at level 25? i wasnt sure if this would hold up at later pet levels.