spc
uniqs
Arty7
join:2012-07-25
Denver, CO

Arty7 to liquoranne

to liquoranne

Re: [Classes] Druid 5.2

After playing a Bear tank for 5 years this expansion I switched to Cat DPS. So far it's a blast to play, in raids with my guild I'm usually number 1 on the damage done meters, and in LFR always in the top 3, my gear is not the greatest either, it's all about the rotation which while it can be complex, is easy once you learn it.

Stat priority I go with Agility > Mastery > Crit > Expertise > Hit > haste. There's a debate about hit being more important in priority, but seeing as druids get refunded energy on misses, I go with Crit.

Of course being melee DPS as always has it's challenges, and I do suffer a DPS loss on multi-target fights, but overall it's a blast to play.
liquoranne
join:2009-01-14

liquoranne

I just swapped from feral to boomkin as my OS. I enjoy feral but my connection at hotels is spotty at best and melee just isnt lag friendly. Range has a little more time to react. I do agree with the fun play style. Not quite as challenging as it was in Wotlk but still fun.

As far as symbiosis is concerned, whats a good target for boomkin? Guardian has a few good options while feral has 2 main hunter/rogue....but i dont know what for boomkin,...

Eumaeus
join:2009-12-10
Seattle, WA

Eumaeus

The only dps increase, and it's minor, is mages for mirror images. If I recall, DK's give you anti-magic-shell which is situationally very useful depending on the encounter.