Search similar:

uniqs

Davy49
join:2007-04-10
Brandon, MS

Davy49

[DVR] Motorola DVR Information

Hello all,
I ran across this little gem, and thought I'd share..just be CAREFUL !
»en.m.wikibooks.org/wiki/ ··· ection_1
David

andyross
MVM
join:2003-05-04
Aurora, IL

andyross

MVM

That's been around for a long time. I created the book version after splitting up an oversize Wikipedia article. It's not fully up to date and some areas were never finished (not that a Wiki is ever 'finished.')

Davy49
join:2007-04-10
Brandon, MS

Davy49

Hi andyross,
I feel like it's an honor to even be talking to you, I've been having some issue's when using our motorola DCX-3400 HD DVR. I've been talking to people @ the corporate level. I posted a message in the comcast direct message board, my issue seems to occur when viewing recorded programs. Part of the message I sent is here:
'How To Check Your Incoming Signal Strength' area, I followed these direction's:Use DOWN ARROW and then OK/SELECT to select the "d03 OOB STATUS" option.
The SNR (Signal-to-Noise Ratio) and AGC (Automatic Gain Control) values are of interest. Any value stated less than "GOOD" (i.e., "FAIR" or "POOR") could indicate a problem.
My SNR was 19.8 db-fair
My AGC was 26 % -good
Today I received a phone call from a member of the 'regional' team that handles complaints for corp., I told her that I'm not the type of customer to just have comcast setup a service call, if the issue isn't @ my home. Hopefully, I didn't upset you by publishing a link to that 'wiki' posting.
David