share rss forum feed

VioletVenom
Lets go Gators
Premium
join:2002-01-02
Gainesville, FL
reply to robbin

Re: Spray Foam or Batts

You're right, OP never gave dimensions. I was giving a cost comparison for X amount of wall space, I wasn't trying to give him a job estimate. You can pull those knickers out of your bum now.

robbin
Premium,MVM
join:2000-09-21
Leander, TX
kudos:1
said by VioletVenom:

You can pull those knickers out of your bum now.

Instead of throwing insults why not behave in a civil manner. Your cost comparison was missing in many details. This is not just about dollars. Foam accomplishes a number of things which batts do not including more R-value in the available space as well as the vapor issue. There are others as previous posters have indicated. Just looking at the dollars per cubic foot of insulation without regard to any other factors is totally worthless!

VioletVenom
Lets go Gators
Premium
join:2002-01-02
Gainesville, FL

2 recommendations

If the shoe fits, wear it. When you come across as pompous, as you still are, don't act so indignant when you get called out for it. I'm sure the OP is a big boy and can read through all the comments and make an educated decision by what everybody has posted. For some people cost is a major factor. I believe others have covered those "other factors" and will continue to do so. To single out my post and claim it is "totally worthless". Well played.