digiblur
Premium Member
join:2002-06-03
Louisiana

digiblur to dvd536

Premium Member

to dvd536

Re: [NV] Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands' Birthday Present

The little extra boost on the upload is nice..but I see they updated the speeds on their Caps page but the same exact 400/250/200, etc numbers are there. Meh... yawn...this is stupid and really does nothing. It was only to pacify people that complained of the price increase. The expense of these extra speeds was absolutely ZERO unless of course you count the changes on the website and pushing the config files.
nickphx
join:2009-10-29
Phoenix, AZ

nickphx

Really? So all the hard costs on infrastructure for D3 upgrades and network backhaul from CMTS to peering points were free? Amazing!

digiblur
Premium Member
join:2002-06-03
Louisiana

digiblur

Premium Member

said by nickphx:

Really? So all the hard costs on infrastructure for D3 upgrades and network backhaul from CMTS to peering points were free? Amazing!

D3 has been here since the last upgrade.

I just don't see the point... let's give people faster internet so they use up the cap faster. It's like getting a bigger trailer to haul stuff around with but the your new bigger trailer hauls the same exact weight as the last. Wha???
Rakeesh
join:2011-10-30
Phoenix, AZ

Rakeesh

Not sure what all of this talk about caps is about. I almost always far exceed my cap (sometimes two to four fold) and haven't had any complaints. A friend of mine far south in the valley says he hasn't heard any either.