join:2004-06-24
The Boro
Reviews:
·Cingular Wireless
·Comcast Business..
·Vonage
·Comcast
reply to brookeKrige

Re: $19.95 Uverse Internet-only promo no more?

said by brookeKrige:

Doesn't help you to order it, but can find $19.95 u-verse internet only offer:

from »www.att.com/shop/internet.html click Offer Details:
»www.att.com/shop/en/Upper_Funnel···les.html

U-verse Internet only intro-pricing offer:
... for new AT&T Internet customers only... U-verse Internet intro pricing for 12 months applies as follows: Basic Internet: $19.95, ... Offer expires 3/16/13.

The first link you posted is where I got the prices I already posted, and there is no "Offer Details" link that goes to the second url you posted when accessing that site from my geographic area. The only U-verse plans/prices that are visible to me (no matter how many "view details" links and similar links I click) are the ones that I previously posted.

Here is what I see on the first url you posted:

Here is what I see if I click on the "View Details" link on the above page (same plans/prices, just a different page format):

No where on either of those pages could I find an "Offer Details" link.

AT&T has always had different DSL and U-verse plans and prices for the legacy SBC areas and the legacy BellSouth area, and that is not likely to ever change. I suspect that finding a backdoor entry point to a page that was not intended to be viewed by a second class legacy BellSouth area dweller is what caused problems for the OP. Just because you can find a page with an offer that is not meant for you, doesn't mean that AT&T is actually going to allow you to sign up for any plan described on that page.
--
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

When governments fear people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.