Cork
Premium Member
join:2000-02-26

4 edits

cork1958 to ryu4000

Premium Member

to ryu4000

Re: [HSI] 30mb/4mb service has NOT been upgraded to 50mb/5mb

What the hell are you talking about? So your speed test shows some outrageous number like 52.09 down and 5.28 up.

Who said anything about this site being any better? Better at what is a question for you, seeing as how I mentioned NOTHING about this site. If you were talking about the Charter test, that one is most DEFINITELY as inaccurate as hell!

Whether you're on the 100/5 plan, which means your speeds suck, or you're on the 30/4 plan which means it was screaming at that time, flash test are all as inaccurate as hell and anybody with a brain knows that!

So, if you're on the 100/5 plan, which it appears you are judging by your upload speed, you aren't doing a whole lot better than me on the 30/4 plan. Tell me how that's accurate?

dks7
join:2004-05-31
Omak, WA

dks7

Cork sometimes I think you should go outside and kick a ball lol.
ryu4000
join:2006-11-18
Picayune, MS

1 edit

ryu4000 to cork1958

to cork1958
said by cork1958:

What the hell are you talking about? So your speed test shows some outrageous number like 52.09 down and 5.28 up.

Who said anything about this site being any better? Better at what is a question for you, seeing as how I mentioned NOTHING about this site. If you were talking about the Charter test, that one is most DEFINITELY as inaccurate as hell!

Whether you're on the 100/5 plan, which means your speeds suck, or you're on the 30/4 plan which means it was screaming at that time, flash test are all as inaccurate as hell and anybody with a brain knows that!

So, if you're on the 100/5 plan, which it appears you are judging by your upload speed, you aren't doing a whole lot better than me on the 30/4 plan. Tell me how that's accurate?

Like i say i don't use resident internet check your facts go to charter business website you see that they do infact offer what i'm saying i have.Wow can't believe some people can't read anymore.Also you act like evga/nvidia is bad like we don't know nothing umm sorry to say there more friendly then here if there alot of little kids like you on this board.

cork1958
Cork
Premium Member

cork1958

Premium Member

So, you're saying you have the business account. So what? I wasn't questioning what type account you have, although I DID miss that fact.

I'm simply pointing out that ALL flash based tests are notoriously as inaccurate as heck!
said by dks7:

Yep,
It's about time I do just that!! Luckily, I do that WAY more than some people here!
ryu4000
Picayune, MS

ryu4000

said by cork1958:

So, you're saying you have the business account. So what? I wasn't questioning what type account you have, although I DID miss that fact.

I'm simply pointing out that ALL flash based tests are notoriously as inaccurate as heck!

said by dks7:

Yep,
It's about time I do just that!!

I never said there was accurate either i base my downloads off steam which is steady at 6.2Meg a second

cork1958
Cork
Premium Member

cork1958

Premium Member

Alright, I apologize for any misunderstanding.

I have nothing against the evga board, but just thought that was a weird place to think of any kind of notice of anything happening with Charter to come from.
ryu4000
Picayune, MS

ryu4000

said by cork1958:

Alright, I apologize for any misunderstanding.

I have nothing against the evga board, but just thought that was a weird place to think of any kind of notice of anything happening with Charter to come from.

No problem really wasn't much news since it been on there site so i didn't think anything of it.