uniqs
share rss forum feed

aryoba
Premium,MVM
join:2002-08-22
kudos:4
reply to prience

Re: [Config] ASA-DMZ

The Public IP subnets your ISP provided are sufficient to do what you are trying to accomplish. Before we go further, please clarify on how you like the network behavior be as follows.

* Do you plan to setup DNS name for those servers in DMZ? If yes, then you should assign Public IP subnets to the servers instead of Private IP subnets to simplify BIND and name resolving mechanism

* Is there any DHCP or PPPoE requirement to establish connectivity to the ISP?

* Is there a ISP equipment installed in your premise to deliver this connectivity? If yes, is it modem/router combo, (pure) modem, Smartjack, Muxes, or else?

* Is there a plan to provide IPSec or SSL VPN services into internal network?

* What type of license does the 5510 have? An output from "show version" is sufficient.

prience

@bsnl.in

Hi ,

I need help for configuration DMZ & LAN in ASA.
because My Lan User geting IP form DHCP IN ASA-192.168.1.0/255.255.255.0
its working...
but how can i configure two public pool in my ASA because if i configured /255.255.255.252 pool in outside interface then my internal user access internet .
can u give me guidance how i acn configure DMZ in asa & how To use Second/255.255.255.248 publice Ip Pool IN MY ASA .

My Question
how to configure ASA in this Senario
how to use bothe Public Pool In My ASA .... Guide Me Step

aryoba
Premium,MVM
join:2002-08-22
kudos:4

Please read the questions posted and provide detail replies in order to move forward. Keep in mind that you will help yourself by putting more info and providing detail answers to people here who are trying to help you