|reply to Hordeforlife |
Re: Are you on an imbalanced server?
I play on Sargeras, which is very heavily Alliance leaning. I'm often surprised to see a single horde player out in the world in a non CRZ zone. Here's my thoughts:
1. Economy is great. AH has plenty of stuff to buy and prices hold pretty well in general. Some items face deflation, such as gatherables and potions. This isn't necessarily bad unless you make your living on them.
2. There are always groups to join for pug raids / rbgs. Tons of them almost every night.
3. Maintaining a guild roster seems to be harder than on some other servers I've played. With the large number of successful guilds, some people seem less dedicated to their guild, knowing that if needed they can find another progressing guild or pug the content moderately well.
4. There's massive availability of arena partners, be it for points or for rating. Constant trade spam for arena/rbg seems to dominate all other trade spam on Sargeras.
5. There's very little "recognition" on the server. If you aren't Midwinter (World Rank #17) then you're just another guild in the pool. It's not like smaller servers where the handful of top guilds are well known or even respected.
Eumaeus, Guardian/Feral PvP Druid
GM - Lux ex Tenebris - Sargeras | Alliance
[6/6] MSV [6/6] HoF [3/4] ToES