share rss forum feed

rcnman
Jason Nealis
Premium,VIP
join:2003-05-02
Herndon, VA
kudos:11

[TiVo] P.A. Upgrade to 20.2.2 Next week 2/4/2013

Next Week we will map all PA Based TiVo's to the new 20.2.2 software release.. Q's and Previews will download code monday night and all premieres will download Wednesday early morning.. (and reboot Thursday morning)

Here's a recap of the new features :

My Shows menu from other Remote TiVo’s looks just like they do when watching local on the Q or Premiere to preserve the continuity of the TiVo Experience from TiVo to TiVo.

Ability to initiate a recording from the Preview

Ability to Start/Modify Season Passes from the Preview

More menu’s are now displayed with the HDUI look/feel (ex:

Downloads, To Do List, History, Season Pass manager, etc)
Playlist from remote TiVo’s (Highlight the folder of recorded content and press Play on the remote and all episodes will be played)

Ability to go back in time in the Guide to see what was on a previous channel , you can go back 3 days

New Apps Games

Other exciting tweaks to enhance the user experience with the TiVo UI
--
--
Jason Nealis,
V.P. Engineering and Operations

frabor68

@swimusa.com
Did this happen for anyone in the Lehigh Valley last night?

shadyman777
The Hero of Time
Premium
join:2009-03-02
Bath, PA
said by frabor68 :

Did this happen for anyone in the Lehigh Valley last night?

As stated in the OP:

"Next Week we will map all PA Based TiVo's to the new 20.2.2 software release.. Q's and Previews will download code monday night and all premieres will download Wednesday early morning.. (and reboot Thursday morning)"

It's Tuesday morning, Only your preview downloaded the code last night. Your Premiere will download tomorrow morning and reboot Thursday. (Unless you manually reboot Wednesday after the download)

frabor68

@swimusa.com
According to the OP, Q's and Previews should have downloaded code last night. I checked this morning and both units didn't show a pending restart.

rcnman
Jason Nealis
Premium,VIP
join:2003-05-02
Herndon, VA
kudos:11
At this time the Q's and Previews should be on the code.. If you are NOT in a pending restart and NOT on 20.2.2 then PM me your TSN's so i can dig into this.. The premieres at this point should also be in a PENDING restart as well...

-Jason
--
Jason Nealis,
V.P. Engineering and Operations

wbertram
Premium
join:2005-08-19
Allentown, PA
Both Premieres received the update, and I have restarted both of them. 20.2.2.1 shows as the software version. Have not yet had a chance to do any evaluation of the changes, but, no issues/problems either.