BRB Face Melting

join:2010-05-06
Kalimdor
kudos:2
reply to Krisnatharok

Re: Are you on an imbalanced server?

said by Krisnatharok:

Imagine the chaos of merging these two servers (from Reddit):

That server would have like 295k toons on it.

Talk about login queues.
--
McBrain#1430

Name's Ash...Housewares.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Comcast

said by McBrain:

Talk about login queues.

agreed. I moved to a high pop server once... and immediately regretted it after my first login queue. Login queues are more infuriating than "extended maintenance"... and pvp.
--
Intelligence is no substitute for Character.

Rhenai

join:2010-09-07
Elkhorn, NE
kudos:1
reply to McBrain

Log in queues - I started off in Dalaran, and every year, like clockwork, between Christmas and New Years, you could plan on waiting anywhere from a few seconds to 15 minutes just to log in; the free character transfers to less populated servers were offered many times. Honestly, I have not run into queues in a couple years, so must be that they got something right

(Granted, I hardly ever visit my toons in Dalaran, so maybe ignorance is bliss. Anyone else on Dalaran??)
--
“Amor Fati – “Love Your Fate”, which is in fact your life.”

McBrain
BRB Face Melting

join:2010-05-06
Kalimdor
kudos:2

said by Rhenai:

Log in queues - I started off in Dalaran, and every year, like clockwork, between Christmas and New Years, you could plan on waiting anywhere from a few seconds to 15 minutes just to log in; the free character transfers to less populated servers were offered many times. Honestly, I have not run into queues in a couple years, so must be that they got something right

(Granted, I hardly ever visit my toons in Dalaran, so maybe ignorance is bliss. Anyone else on Dalaran??)

Queues on Kil'Jaeden on MoP release were 2+ hours. I'd literally queue when I got home from work around 5 and it'd be ready when my son went to bed at 7.
--
McBrain#1430

Name's Ash...Housewares.

Snuffbox
nice irl
Premium
join:2011-04-15
Milwaukee, WI
kudos:4

said by McBrain:

Queues

^ This guy.... spelling out the complete word "queues".

Has WoW taught you nothing?