spc
Search similar:

uniqs

nycUSER
@rr.com

nycUSER

Anon

lowered rates today in nyc

time warner's hit in their earnings report also warranted price changes on their internet packages.

the 50mb ultimate plan dropped from 99 to 74.99

still a complete ripoff but amazing what competition does...
»www.timewarnercable.com/ ··· ans.html

nycparis
@rr.com

nycparis

Anon

im 30 and i can count about 3 people of 400 friends who have cable tv. nobody wants tv anymore. i can only imagine how different and smaller that number is with the crowd younger than me.

twc is so f'd if they don't start innovating, competing and stop ripping off their customers.

in paris when i lived there, 1gb internet, 500 channels and phone service is 31 dollars a month.
silbaco
Premium Member
join:2009-08-03
USA

silbaco

Premium Member

Actually they are doing quite well considering.
Skippy25
join:2000-09-13
Hazelwood, MO

Skippy25

You keep coming here blindly defending them while the rest of the world moves on without them.
silbaco
Premium Member
join:2009-08-03
USA

silbaco

Premium Member

I am stating the obvious, not defending them. They added a lot of internet customers last quarter.
axus
join:2001-06-18
Washington, DC

axus to Skippy25

to Skippy25
He's correct; maybe they will make 30% profits on internet service instead of 60%. That's still doing well, the only effect is on their stock price.
alexintexas
join:2003-01-11
San Antonio, TX
Netgear CM500
TP-Link Archer C7
Obihai OBi200

alexintexas to nycparis

to nycparis
said by nycparis :

twc is so f'd if they don't start innovating, competing and stop ripping off their customers.

not TWC, all the content providers ie; fox, disney/espn, MTV, etc etc etc,,,

Google is winning viewership be leaps and bounds over those same content providers, and more viewers = more revenue from ads. less revenue to those content providers due to lost viewership,
and dont need the content from these networks much less pay for it. and they are doing a DAMN good job of PROVING it.

so the content providers should have worked a deal with google instead of demanding a take down

the near feature holds alot less channels offered over catv