All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
Papageno
join:2011-01-26
Portland, OR

Papageno

[HD] Portland FX HD during The Americans messed up for 10 mins?

Was this my TiVo's fault or Comcast's? Last night I was watching the pilot (the first showing, 10 PM PST) of The Americans and just about at the 1 hr 18 minute mark the signal just became completely corrupted (just shifting pixelation, no sound) for about 10 to 12 straight minutes. Luckily I managed to record the repeat.

I really don't think it was my TiVo Premiere because it's been pretty well-behaved. Anyone else get this?

MSauk
MSauk
Premium Member
join:2002-01-17
Sandy, UT

MSauk

Premium Member

Re: [HD] Portland FX HD during The Americans messed up for 10 mi

said by Papageno:

Was this my TiVo's fault or Comcast's? Last night I was watching the pilot (the first showing, 10 PM PST) of The Americans and just about at the 1 hr 18 minute mark the signal just became completely corrupted (just shifting pixelation, no sound) for about 10 to 12 straight minutes. Luckily I managed to record the repeat.

I really don't think it was my TiVo Premiere because it's been pretty well-behaved. Anyone else get this?

I just had a chance to watch the show last night on my DVR. Same issue as you, two or three times during the show. Very annoying.

I didn't get a chance to record the repeat but this seems like it was a wide spread problem.

I live in Utah