how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

atschool

@fanshawec.ca
reply to LostTheGame

Re: CNOC Files w/ CRTC Against Rogers

What does this mean if anything if I'm on Distributel?

At school crazy busy sorry can't log into my official account!

Please & thanks in advance! :P! ! Cheers!

LostTheGame

join:2012-11-24
Ottawa, ON

1 edit

Distributel needs to rush to get their AGG POIs online

shwatkin
Premium
join:2007-10-02
Bowmanville, ON
Reviews:
·Distributel Cable

said by LostTheGame:

Agreed. While I'm happy with 28/1 service I'd be happier with 35/3. Mostly looking forward to the faster upload speed. However, if it means losing my unlimited service then I'm happy to stick with 28/1.

d_source

join:2011-01-18

said by shwatkin:

said by LostTheGame:

Agreed. While I'm happy with 28/1 service I'd be happier with 35/3. Mostly looking forward to the faster upload speed. However, if it means losing my unlimited service then I'm happy to stick with 28/1.

+1. Must continue to be unlimited.

vincom

join:2009-03-06
Bolton, ON
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Anveo
·TekSavvy Cable
reply to shwatkin

said by shwatkin:

said by LostTheGame:

there wont be any old disaggreated plans anymore as of nov13/2013 as rogers states, everyone will be on the new aggregated system with whatever caps/speeds rogers specifys and whatever indie can afford to give out as to the caps

bt

join:2009-02-26
canada
kudos:1

said by vincom:

there wont be any old disaggreated plans anymore as of nov13/2013 as rogers states, everyone will be on the new aggregated system with whatever caps/speeds rogers specifys

Rogers does not get to set TPIA usage limits.

yyzlhr

join:2012-09-03
Scarborough, ON
kudos:4

said by bt:

said by vincom:

there wont be any old disaggreated plans anymore as of nov13/2013 as rogers states, everyone will be on the new aggregated system with whatever caps/speeds rogers specifys

Rogers does not get to set TPIA usage limits.

I think vincom meant the caps will essentially decided by Rogers in the sense that TPIAs will be unlikely to be able to offer unlimited plans with the same profit margins as before.