Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

TheThing

join:2012-08-10
kudos:1
reply to BKayrac

Re: Path of Exile

Very nervous about spending my talent points!

Theres no going back!

and regret orbs are so rare!

BKayrac
Premium
join:2001-09-29
Madison, WI

said by TheThing:

Theres no going back!

atleast they give you the option, d2 was 100% no re-do.....can't tell you how many times i accidentaly clicked something, and had to re-make the character completely

TheThing

join:2012-08-10
kudos:1

i stopped spending talent points until i research it more for my marauder

Gundy
Premium
join:2002-10-29

2 edits
reply to BKayrac

said by BKayrac:

said by TheThing:

Theres no going back!

atleast they give you the option, d2 was 100% no re-do.....can't tell you how many times i accidentaly clicked something, and had to re-make the character completely

This is one down side to this game, the developers have stated they WANT you to remake characters. So the option of orb of regrets and respec points from quests are there, they aren't a 100% option. If you fubar with your points bad enough, you'll have to reroll..

And the best part of this is having the same starting class, but a different spec. Straight diablo 2 frozen orb sorc and a meteor sorc type idea.

The inventory idea gets better the higher level you get too. There are certain vendor recipes that will drop that you will learn. For example a 3 different colored (reb+blue+green) socket linked item will sell for one chromatic orb. So you'll start to ignore blues completely unless you scour it and reroll it for a rare or different magical stats with a orb. The idea of creating your own gear based on a gambling type system is sick.

Overall, the game is completely free; there is no pay to win. If you enjoy/ed Diablo 2, you should for sure check this game out. The developers are just retardedly supportive. Game has potentional thats for sure.
--
| Im not really a ego maniac im just really good at what I do... |