Premium
join:2001-11-22
NanoParticle
kudos:5
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to Toadman

Re: [Rant] Do not go for vacation to Hong Kong

Indeed, like lumping all women from south of the border as the same.

Filipinas are very often very devout Catholics, are very very superstitious (it is amazing some the cute things my Alain thinks and says), many idolize American men simply because we have a reputation of being more evolved and less likely to cheat on them.

I am not expert on people of the world. If I ever won the lottery I'd travel a lot to learn from others.

I wasn't intentionally lumping Asian women in any way, women are women, however, people are people; each person is special and have their own quirks.

There is hardly anything that one could generalize about Easter cultures. I have, however, always found that Vietnamese women are sometimes the most attractive.

But one thing is food. I don't like some Filipino foods, but I do love some Viet and Thai foods. My Alain knows that I love ethnic foods but that, even though I've eaten many pinoy dishes, much of it (the organ meats for instance) I don't like.
--
Join Teams Helix and Discovery. Rest in Peace, Leonard David Smith, my best friend, you are missed badly! Rest in peace, Pop, glad our last years were good. Please pray for Colin, he has ependymoma, a brain cancer, donate to a children's Hospital.