uniqs
badgagt
join:2007-07-15
Fort Campbell, KY

badgagt to phxuser

to phxuser

Re: [AZ] Speed Increase 01/31/13

Click for full size
I am the one who posted the scottsdale --> LA speed. I had a 6120, and I went and bought the Cisco 3010 from the cox store this morning. It doesn't have a built in N router which suits me fine as I have the buffalo AC router/bridge combo in my home anyway. In short, yes you have to get a newer D3 modem that is capable of 8x4 bonding. Just for a real world throughput demonstration, I downloaded wow this morning in about 10 minutes.
phxuser
join:2010-03-16
Scottsdale, AZ

phxuser

Click for full size
Here are the new speeds from the Cox Phoenix web page. Interesting they only quote Powerboost speeds!
dmthomas2
join:2005-01-18
Phoenix, AZ

dmthomas2

The real speeds are hidden on this page.

»ww2.cox.com/aboutus/poli ··· sage.cox
lilstone87
join:2009-04-09
Chesapeake, VA

lilstone87 to phxuser

to phxuser
Well that is cox's new thing, they are now only using with powerboost speed's. They are no longer listing without powerboost speed's for there tier's. I asked about this just about a month ago.

dvd536
as Mr. Pink as they come
Premium Member
join:2001-04-27
Phoenix, AZ

dvd536 to phxuser

Premium Member

to phxuser
said by phxuser:

Here are the new speeds from the Cox Phoenix web page. Interesting they only quote Powerboost speeds!

makes it look better than what the config file settings are.
unless i missed something i think all rez packages upload cap out at 5mbps or less.
08034016 (banned)
Hallo lisa Aus Amerika
join:2001-08-31
Byron, GA

1 edit

08034016 (banned) to phxuser

to phxuser
said by phxuser:

»/speak ··· MQ%3D%3D

So while you get the above speeds i get 46/10 for $70 and ultimate is for $99.99 6 mos 74?188/25? wow.

This is whats available in my area.Scroll down
»ww2.cox.com/residential/ ··· ultimate

Dougshell
@cox.net

Dougshell

Anon

Does anyone know of a place that has information regarding future speed increase roll outs. I am a COX customer in Virginia Beach, VA and its makes me sad to see other markets get speed increases while all i ever see is price increases.
08034016 (banned)
Hallo lisa Aus Amerika
join:2001-08-31
Byron, GA

08034016 (banned)

said by Dougshell :

Does anyone know of a place that has information regarding future speed increase roll outs. I am a COX customer in Virginia Beach, VA and its makes me sad to see other markets get speed increases while all i ever see is price increases.

This makes you mad!!!

Cox could have rolled this out in Georgia first since their HQ is in Georgia am 97 Miles from them and 20 Miles from the headend main office in my area.