All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
Arsinic
join:2011-02-17
Ruffs Dale, PA

Arsinic to liquoranne

to liquoranne

Re: [PvP] DSLR Rated Battleground group.

Currently Guardian is the cream of the corp, especially worgen druids with a monk in group for speed caps..

Of course this is being fixed in 5.2, but currently worgen racial, tigers's lust(Monk talent), travel form is so ridiculously fast that combined witha slow fall and alliance side druid can be entering the horde base in Twin Peaks as the horde are exiting the front.. its silly. Its also absurd on Gilneas as you can cap WW befor ethe other side can even get there.
liquoranne
join:2009-01-14

liquoranne

Ok, i figured guardians would be still. Just so tanky. I have 0 pvp gear and can get a full male war to blow all CD's and still almost kill him. Dueled one for kicks and all 3 times got him to 30-50k. Not saying this is a real test as its a pretty poor matchup for the war.

Well might get the bear geared then and do some flag running =D
Cptbeatstix
join:2011-12-21
Carrollton, TX

Cptbeatstix

Lol, my rogue is crap and I tear those full malev's up in bg's. All about knowing how to play your class. Plus, its funny when you see a warrior blow the one shot macro and then dismantle him right when he gets to you. Soooooo entertaining lol. 3 being a rogue.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

Didn't know warriors were good FC, i would guess is with sword and board next week will be honor farm.

Looking forward to try this with the more experienced PvPers on the forum.
Cptbeatstix
Carrollton, TX

Cptbeatstix

Yeah, you need to be farming your butt off. Make sure you cap honor and JP. I'm going to work on JP capping tonight and tomorrow.
Cptbeatstix

Cptbeatstix to Jobbie

to Jobbie
Jobbie, I'm having withdrawls from our pvp sessions. (No homo) HURRY UP AND GET BACK VATO.
liquoranne
join:2009-01-14

liquoranne to Cptbeatstix

to Cptbeatstix
Ya, if i had a trinket it would have been over. Full duration CC's always suck. Sides, i didnt even pop defensive CD's. Was just testing how well just using my rage actives would do. I did pop berserk and ursoc....though he just stunned be for most of it...

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie to Cptbeatstix

Premium Member

to Cptbeatstix
Next week will be a PvP week!
Cptbeatstix
Carrollton, TX