underubb
@teksavvy.com

underubb to koreyb

Anon

to koreyb

Re: CNOC speed matching decision due next week

said by koreyb:

said by underubb :

lol; If we all move to start the switch to aggregated will be a lot faster/easier for TSI.

Not totally... less income tsi has, the less they will be able to afford to throw at this.

TSI Marc implied the limiting factor was "shuffling" and waiting for Rogers to install hardware, he made no mention of a $ shortage... heck I would totally pay more to TSI and suffer an outage, and many other things if it made TSI's transition to aggregated faster...

...9 months maybe(tm)...
mikee
join:2012-12-21
Gloucester, ON

mikee

Yeah, let's hope that they will change to agg with-in the next 3 months. I really get annoyed when my upstream gets maxed out and can't do anything with my download.
koreyb
Open the Canadian Market NOW
join:2005-01-08
Etobicoke, ON

koreyb to underubb

to underubb
said by underubb :

said by koreyb:

said by underubb :

lol; If we all move to start the switch to aggregated will be a lot faster/easier for TSI.

Not totally... less income tsi has, the less they will be able to afford to throw at this.

TSI Marc implied the limiting factor was "shuffling" and waiting for Rogers to install hardware, he made no mention of a $ shortage... heck I would totally pay more to TSI and suffer an outage, and many other things if it made TSI's transition to aggregated faster...

...9 months maybe(tm)...

If people run for the exit on mass, and there is no customers at the same level to replace them, this will cause an income issue, and will in turn cause a shortage of cashflow to pay for things. That was my point..
funny0
join:2010-12-22

funny0

said by koreyb:

If people run for the exit on mass, and there is no customers at the same level to replace them, this will cause an income issue, and will in turn cause a shortage of cashflow to pay for things. That was my point..

and show that the market is not working right as people are looking to pay less and can't....
oh well i guess we need more trillionaires
koreyb
Open the Canadian Market NOW
join:2005-01-08
Etobicoke, ON

koreyb

said by funny0:

said by koreyb:

and show that the market is not working right as people are looking to pay less and can't....
oh well i guess we need more trillionaires

TSI is far from a anything remotely close. Most would run to START which is even smaller. The likes of Bell or Rogers don't care as they get money from you anyhow no matter who you use.
bt
join:2009-02-26
canada

bt to funny0

to funny0
said by funny0:

The market works or doesn't work based on what people are willing to pay, not what they want to pay.