Lost in the Supermarket
Premium Member
join:2010-10-16
Springfield, MA

IowaCowboy to danawhitaker

Premium Member

to danawhitaker

Re: Thinking of adding a 3DS to my collection also

I am probably likely to buy the 3DS XL. The reason I decided to buy a 3DS is I was in a GameStop playing a demo of New Super Mario Bros 2. I always have been a fan of the Mario games since I was a young child and a social worker took me to his house to play Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt on his NES in 1990. I was 6 years old at the time. Now at 29 years old, I still like to play the Mario games (Super Mario bros, Mario Kart series, Mario Party series, etc).

I get paid tomorrow so I'll probably stop at Best Buy and pick one up.

danawhitaker
Space...The Final Frontier
Premium Member
join:2002-03-02
Thorndale, ON

danawhitaker

Premium Member

said by IowaCowboy:

I am probably likely to buy the 3DS XL. The reason I decided to buy a 3DS is I was in a GameStop playing a demo of New Super Mario Bros 2. I always have been a fan of the Mario games since I was a young child and a social worker took me to his house to play Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt on his NES in 1990. I was 6 years old at the time. Now at 29 years old, I still like to play the Mario games (Super Mario bros, Mario Kart series, Mario Party series, etc).

I get paid tomorrow so I'll probably stop at Best Buy and pick one up.

I definitely think you'll enjoy it. Since you like Mario games, take the opportunity to check out the Mario and Sonic London Olympics game as well. That's pretty fun.