join:2009-04-09
Portsmouth, VA
kudos:3
Reviews:
·Cox HSI
reply to EyeInTheSky

Re: [NV] New speeds live in Vegas

said by EyeInTheSky:

Looks like the Cox Vegas Speedtest site needs to be upgraded. Cant seem to handle over ~100Mb. Speedtest.net works fine though.

Well now that I have 100/20 since november, I use verizon's speedtest for speedtesting. as there servers are setup to handle faster speed's. Here is the link to it »speedtest.verizon.com/fios300/

EyeInTheSky

join:2010-09-20
Las Vegas, NV

said by lilstone87:

said by EyeInTheSky:

Looks like the Cox Vegas Speedtest site needs to be upgraded. Cant seem to handle over ~100Mb. Speedtest.net works fine though.

Well now that I have 100/20 since november, I use verizon's speedtest for speedtesting. as there servers are setup to handle faster speed's. Here is the link to it »speedtest.verizon.com/fios300/

That test site works well.

lilstone87

Portsmouth, VA
Reviews:
·Cox HSI

said by EyeInTheSky:

said by lilstone87:

said by EyeInTheSky:

That test site works well.

Yeah i am pretty sure all there servers are setup for there FIOS 300 service, so them servers can handle very well, and I have tested from many different server's with very good result's.

EyeInTheSky

join:2010-09-20
Las Vegas, NV

said by lilstone87:

Yeah i am pretty sure all there servers are setup for there FIOS 300 service, so them servers can handle very well, and I have tested from many different server's with very good result's.

This one as well: »speedtest.comcast.net/

lilstone87

Portsmouth, VA
Reviews:
·Cox HSI

Well the one i linked you to, runs for a longer period of time compared to the comcast one, which is as quick as the standard speedtest.net site. For a speedtest one that runs a little longer when testing is always better .