share rss forum feed

KrK
Heavy Artillery For The Little Guy
Premium
join:2000-01-17
Tulsa, OK
reply to FFH

Re: I returned mine and and had $2 pulled from the bill

Wonder how many people who always are resigned to cable bill increases won't notice and just be paying from now until __________ for something they are not using.

Trust me, it will happen. Then will come the lawsuit(s)....
--
"Fascism should more properly be called corporatism because it is the merger of state and corporate power." -- Benito Mussolini

FFH
Premium
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ
kudos:5

3 recommendations

said by KrK:

Wonder how many people who always are resigned to cable bill increases won't notice and just be paying from now until __________ for something they are not using.

Before I retired and was working 60 hr weeks and on call 24 x 7 I probably wouldn't have taken the time and energy to correct this. But now that I have free time, I follow up on these small ripoffs and fight them.
--
A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves money from the public treasury.

Corehhi

join:2002-01-28
Bluffton, SC
Reviews:
·Hargray Cable

1 recommendation

reply to KrK

said by KrK:

That's why companies love if you sign up to have your bill automatically taken out of your checking account. You might not notice forever.