share rss forum feed

Adalicia
Om Nom Nom

join:2009-10-13
Lincoln, NE
kudos:13
reply to McBrain

Re: [Lore] I've never read ANY lore...where EXACTLY should I sta

The real fun part will be when you finish those and read something from the "Good" author.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting

join:2010-05-06
Kalimdor
kudos:2
Aw, he wasn't too bad. Just a little slow and overly descriptive.

Adalicia
Om Nom Nom

join:2009-10-13
Lincoln, NE
kudos:13
said by McBrain:

As I said before, I don't hate Knaak like a lot of people do, but I don't think anyone will say that he is better than Golden.
--
Lore Nerd. Role Player. Raid Leader. Healing Priest. Slightly Annoying. Also Likes Kittens.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Comcast
said by Adalicia:

said by McBrain:

As I said before, I don't hate Knaak like a lot of people do, but I don't think anyone will say that he is better than Golden.

I concur. It's not that Knaak is bad, just that Golden is better at telling the WoW story. Golden tends to write more sympathetically toward the Horde as well... Knaak focuses on Elves and Dragons.
--
Intelligence is no substitute for Character.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting

join:2010-05-06
Kalimdor
kudos:2
Just got Knaak's Stormrage for free from audiblepodcast.com/wow. Heard about the site from The Instance podcast. I just started listening today. I plan on listening from my computer while leveling my Night Elf Monk, Illfurion (c wut eye did thar?).

There's hundreds of thousands of books on the site. Most are rather expensive, but with a membership of $14.95/month (with the first month free) most are decently discounted, and you get one free per month.

Check it out.
--
McBrain#1430

Name's Ash...Housewares.

Let me put it this way. Have you ever heard of Plato, Aristotle, Socrates?...Morons.