Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Hilbe

join:2002-12-13
Fishers, IN
reply to Gardentool

Re: Leaving AT&T U-Verse FTTP after 2 years :(

I am in the same boat. I've been on U-Verse FTTP for 2 years. Comcast has a lot higher speeds on coaxial. I hate Comcast worse than AT&T, so that's the only reason I have AT&T at this point. I did call AT&T today and got them to compete with Comcast. They knocked off $15 / month for 12 months. That'll hold me over for a while...

Metatron2008
Premium
join:2008-09-02
united state
There's no crazy reason. It would cost money to update the ONTs and At&t management is about as big penny pinchers as you'd find.

They have a hard time finding reasons to spend money on things that would make tons, much less spend for 5% of their customers.

Boricua
Premium
join:2002-01-26
Sacramuerto
reply to Hilbe
said by Hilbe:

I am in the same boat. I've been on U-Verse FTTP for 2 years. Comcast has a lot higher speeds on coaxial. I hate Comcast worse than AT&T, so that's the only reason I have AT&T at this point. I did call AT&T today and got them to compete with Comcast. They knocked off $15 / month for 12 months. That'll hold me over for a while...

I feel the same as you. It's either U-Verse or Comcrap , which of the lesser of two evils.
--
Illegal aliens have always been a problem in the United States. Ask any Indian. Robert Orben

Oedipus

join:2005-05-09
kudos:1
said by Boricua:

said by Hilbe:

I feel the same as you. It's either U-Verse or Comcrap , which of the lesser of two evils.

Comcast. No question.