spc
Search similar:

uniqs

kvn864
join:2001-12-18
Sun City, AZ

kvn864

[IE] IE10 on Win7 download from internet problem

I am not sure why that happens but this is what is going on my PC (even on Server 2012 running virtually): if you click on the download link of a file (any file, extension doesn’t matter), it does it, comes to the completion, then says download failed, and there is a resume button, I click that button download starts from the beginning but this time come to the completion with success. What is going on there? I mean, every time. Ideas guys? I probably need to uncheck a checkbox or something .. Thank you.

Cudni
La Merma - Vigilado
MVM
join:2003-12-20
Someshire

Cudni

MVM

What security software are you using, maybe it is blocking the downloads.

Cudni

Juke Box
His Word Never Fails
Premium Member
join:2001-01-29
Psalm 96 ESV

Juke Box to kvn864

Premium Member

to kvn864
Well IE10 for Win 7 is still not at final release and there are some issues but with work around.

Have you tried compatibility mode in IE?

kvn864
join:2001-12-18
Sun City, AZ

kvn864 to Cudni

to Cudni
All I have is MSE, I don't see a need for anything else. What is weird is that download starts and goes to 99% then says it failed. Restart works. I dont download all that much, will just ignore it for now. Thanks, Cudni.

Juke Box,
I didn't think of that, but like I said will ignore it. I also have Opera installed, if there is something huge to download I will use that. It's annoying to download 4.7 GB Suse distribution twice. Thanks guys.