Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

wpbear

join:2011-02-17
Cataula, GA
reply to MediacomChad

Re: [GA] Usage Meter and Slow Speeds

Does everybody else with the Ultra have the incorrect usage meter.

Also is there a speed problem in GA tonight?

»dl.dropbox.com/u/13440298/Untitled.jpg

MediacomChad
Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
Premium,VIP
join:2010-01-20
Gulf Breeze, FL
kudos:116
There are no issues in the area that I am seeing. I am only aware of issues that are brought to my attention, but since you are on the Ultra Service, your allowance is 999 GB.

wpbear

Cataula, GA
Reviews:
·Mediacom
As far as the usage meter being incorrect; I don't really want to wait until I go over 250 and get charged and then get the meter fixed.

This link: »dl.dropbox.com/u/13440298/Untitled.jpg
is what I see and I have no doubt the computer will auto bill me at 251GB...since that is the whole point of the meter being there.

MediacomChad
Premium,VIP
Gulf Breeze, FL
Your account is provisioned for the Ultra 50 Service. As long as your are provisioned for this service, you will not be charged as your data allowance is 999 GB as what is stated here: »mediacomcable.com/site/internet.html

wpbear

Cataula, GA
Reviews:
·Mediacom
reply to wpbear
I guess next month I will attempt to go over 251GB in order to test the meter.......

Dumb system to implement package caps and meters and then not use it correctly. I hope you are correct because I really don't want to call the billing department.

MediacomChad
Premium,VIP
Gulf Breeze, FL
If you have any issues, feel free to send me a message here.

kwbelt1

join:2006-06-03
Marion, IL
reply to wpbear
I have a grandfathered 12/1 plan and the usage meter shows a cap of 250GB. Last month I used 612GB and there have been no extra charges.

I do question the accuracy of the meter though. I didn't use the internet any more than normal but some how used 600gb of data. The month before shows way under my normal usage. This month I was at my the meter shows I've used 300gb in 4 days. That can't be right, at this rate I'll be at 2TB by the end of the month.