Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

liquid_ic

join:2010-07-19
L
reply to Pesterd

Re: Bell now giving unlimited usage

Signed up for Bell, giving rogers 1 month to match or beat. Unlimited with the third parties is going bye bye with the new ruling on non-aggregate speeds..

m0rphy

@rogers.com

I've been a Rogers customer since god knows when but I'm ready to switch everything over to Bell with this unlimited bandwidth offer. I am paying Rogers too dam much with their outrageous $100 over limit charge (on extreme plan). I will have better TV experience with Bell (FibeTV > RogersTV, free PVR), faster internet upload speed, and on top of that I can save a lot of money. There's NO reason not to switch. I'm sure Rogers are just waiting around 1 or 2 month to assess what the damage can be. If the loss is minimal they will just toss us something disgraceful like a 10% discount offer. Never expect anything remotely decent from these guys. Sorry Rogers, I'm out.

MFido

join:2012-10-19
kudos:2
reply to liquid_ic

said by liquid_ic:

Unlimited with the third parties is going bye bye with the new ruling on non-aggregate speeds..

Thanks so much for being visionary and for supporting Bell ... [sarcasm].

Without third parties you would NEVER have access to unlimited ...

Samgee

join:2010-08-02
canada
kudos:2
reply to liquid_ic

said by liquid_ic:

Signed up for Bell, giving rogers 1 month to match or beat. Unlimited with the third parties is going bye bye with the new ruling on non-aggregate speeds..

The only thing that will be restricted is usage during peak hours. If the rates remain as they are some providers will be creative in how they offer unlimited, but will still offer it.

Viper359
Premium
join:2006-09-17
Scarborough, ON
Reviews:
·voip.ms
reply to m0rphy

I couldn't agree more. Even if bell costs a few dollars more, I will be switching to them when all my discounts expire. I have had it, not with the pricing, or even the caps, its just Rogers is last to the party. Their PVR's are garbage, their new interface for tv is crap to the largest stink, and its been nothing but problems. They rape you on terminal rentals, and the PQ is always sub standard.