spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

FreemanVZW

@rr.com

[Internet] Brevard County, Data Monitor

I saw a few other posts on this but would like to update it with a particular question.

I have family in Brevard County hooked up with Brighthouse. I need to know how much data the entire house is using. This includes game consoles, laptop, smart phones, ect. I wont have access to the systems, modem, or router. Im in another state and would like to give them some info. I just need to see how much data the entire house is using, not what is being downloaded.

I would use DuMeter »www.dumeter.com, but i would like to be able to see the game consoles and smart phones as well. Basically total internet usage.

Thanks for any help in advance.

-Freeman

Nayan3

join:2012-08-15
Melbourne, FL
kudos:1
I can tell you last time I checked my usage running everything (games, Roku, PC gaming all day everyday) We used about 45G. That's not including things we don't have, like phones, tablets, etc. but 2 PC's running WoW for about 8 hours a day (we game alot!), an Xbox 360, Roku streaming HD movies and music. I used Tomato which monitors from the router, which sounds like what you need to measure all data use.

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:151
reply to FreemanVZW
said by FreemanVZW :

I saw a few other posts on this but would like to update it with a particular question.

I have family in Brevard County hooked up with Brighthouse. I need to know how much data the entire house is using. This includes game consoles, laptop, smart phones, ect. I wont have access to the systems, modem, or router. Im in another state and would like to give them some info. I just need to see how much data the entire house is using, not what is being downloaded.

I would use DuMeter »www.dumeter.com, but i would like to be able to see the game consoles and smart phones as well. Basically total internet usage.

Thanks for any help in advance.

-Freeman

I can help with this..open a direct forums thread, include your IP address and I will be in touch to discuss.
--
~All truth goes through three phases. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer ~