spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
share rss forum feed

battleop

join:2005-09-28
reply to HarryH3

Re: Replace LED in TV?

It wouldn't matter who they sent. If Samsung sends the repairman then they authorized him to go out on their behalf.
--
I do not, have not, and will not work for AT&T/Comcast/Verizon/Charter or similar sized company.

HarryH3

join:2005-02-21
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Suddenlink

It matters to the company paying for the visit. You can bet that some MBA type determined that they were spending WAY too much money sending high-dollar techs onsite to every warranty request. Some corporations even outsource the initial visit to low-cost third parties, to save money. If you save $10 per visit and have a million visits per year, then you just saved $10,000,000 and got yourself a nice bonus check.

battleop

join:2005-09-28

You are missing the point of my post. Juggernaut said "If it's an authorized Samsung repair depot, it'll be fine." If Samsung sent the tech then he is authorized by Samsung.
--
I do not, have not, and will not work for AT&T/Comcast/Verizon/Charter or similar sized company.

Juggernaut
Irreverent or irrelevant?
Premium
join:2006-09-05
Kelowna, BC
kudos:2

Well, I tend to check these things lately, just to be sure. Sub-contracting seems to be rampant these days. I usually find out what company they sent, and then make sure it's the same one.
--
"I fear the day that technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots." ~ Albert Einstein