share rss forum feed

bulletsam

join:2008-04-08
Charleston, IL
Reviews:
·Mediacom
reply to Lar

Re: Where to find internet prices?

Lack of punctuation and word games. I went through the same thing a few days ago.

Who decides what "Select Mediacom Digital customers" are? They pulled a stunt like this before when I was looking to upgrade awhile back. Tried to deny over the phone what their website said, I told them go look, I'm reading it right now.

After being put on hold for awhile they come back and say... "Sir, I'm sorry someone made a mistake and we'll be fixing the mistake."

2 weeks later, no changes to site. Classic Bait & Switch sales.

Lar

join:2002-06-17
Iowa
Just don't understand why they make you jumps thru the question or new or existing customer....then to give you the offer and not let you have it when you spend 10 min on hold waiting for someone.
It doesn't take a Philadelphia lawyer or even an intelligent HTML web person to put in one more sentence that states all Mediacom current internet subscribers are NOT eligible for these prices.

Very misleading and no manager ever called me back either after getting put on hold and then shoved into a voice mail in which I left my message with name and number.

This doesn't seem like a company that cares.
--
www.r-force.org