spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Scates

@embarqhsd.net

[Prism TV] Great service

Just got off the phone with a great customer service person on tier 2 Internet support. His name was Michael (sorry if I didn't spell it right) and his ID# mjb059145. I spoke to him right after speaking to a guy that wouldn't listen to me and kept talking over me and this guy (not Michael) told me that everyone didn't know what they were talking about, when I saw it myself that they did. Michael took his time quietly to listen to me and the internet problems we are having and is sending someone out. I really appreciate having someone so kind to talk to for assistance. Oh the other guy (not Michael) wouldn't allow me to speak to a supervisor either - in fact he made it sound as though a supervisor didn't have time nor want to help me. I'm hopeful that CenturyLink Prism can resolve this issue we've been dealing with for the last year. mjb059145 - This customer service tier 2 person gave me, my hope back that it will be figured out.

Irish Shark
Play Like A Champion Today
Premium,MVM
join:2000-07-29
Las Vegas, NV
kudos:5

Don't see to many folks like Michael in any industry to listen and really try to help and not blow you off.

+1 for CL and Michael
--
"You can observe a lot by watching". Yogi Berra

CenturyLink
VIP
join:2009-03-09
Boise, ID
kudos:7
reply to Scates

Hey Scates -

Thank you for this post! We love to get great feedback like this both positive and the negative as it helps us model the good and eliminate the bad. Can you email TalkToUs@Centurylink.com, reference this post, include your billing account number & a contact number so we can track down those calls and get the feedback to the right people?

»bit.ly/TALKTOUS or TalkToUs@Centurylink.com

Thanks,
Rich
Centurylink Help Team

firedrakes

join:2009-01-29
Arcadia, FL

yeah tv service is rocking. for me also

brad152

join:2006-07-27
Phoenix, AZ
reply to Scates

As soon as CL launches Prism in Phoenix, i'll more than happy swap over from Cox.. they really need some competition and Cox's whole home DVR is def a joke compared to what i had from U Verse and DirecTV