join:2001-03-25
United State
kudos:5
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable

1 recommendation

Security Toolkit: Best 4 lesser known Malware programs

»download.cnet.com/8301-2007_4-57···rograms/

"Everyone knows better to have a good Anti-virus (Norton, AVG, etc..) and to run some standard anti malware (MBAM, Spybot) when they encounter problems. But what happens when you need a second opinion or maybe a third? ..."
--
Ant @ AQFL.net and AntFarm.ma.cx. Please do not IM/e-mail me for technical support. Use this forum or better, »community.norton.com ! Disclaimer: The views expressed in this posting are mine, and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

jaykaykay
4 Ever Young
Premium,MVM
join:2000-04-13
USA
kudos:24
Love many of these programs! To me, these things are as much a part of every day life on the computer as breathing. I have 3 out of the 4 mentioned and consider them an important part of a layered security system protection.

Phoenix22
Death From Above
Premium
join:2001-12-11
SOG C&C Nrth
Reviews:
·Comcast Formerl..

1 recommendation

reply to antdude
said by antdude:

»download.cnet.com/8301-2007_4-57···rograms/

"Everyone knows better to have a good Anti-virus (Norton, AVG, etc..) and to run some standard anti malware (MBAM, Spybot) when they encounter problems. But what happens when you need a second opinion or maybe a third? ..."

have they fixed the cnet pup, yet? if not better beware........
--
101ST ABN Div. (AirAssault) "Rendezvous With Destiny!" "Night Stalkers/Phoenix Flight" For Buddy...who lived it! Whiskey for my men and beer for my horses! H.A.L.O!, 5th Grp., MACV SOG, 160TH AVN SOG, Death From Above, VFW, AmLegion
Expand your moderator at work

DownTheShore
RIP tmpchaos
Premium
join:2003-12-02
Beautiful NJ
kudos:14
reply to antdude

Re: Security Toolkit: Best 4 lesser known Malware programs

Thanks for that link. I had only heard about Hitman Pro before. Got all the downloads from more trusted sources than CNet, though.
Expand your moderator at work