uniqs
share rss forum feed

BigT6674

join:2011-05-02

not sure whats going on plz help!

Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size
There is a lot of errors but there doesn't appear to be anything wrong with the line =( U-verse techs won't do anything about it.
suggestion.

RocketJeff
Premium
join:2008-08-20
Birmingham, AL
It does look like you posted this after rebooting your RG a few hours ago. The reconnect always produces some errors, but that's to be expected.

What you mainly seem to have now is 'Corrected Blocks'. Although this sounds like an issue, it usually isn't one - the system's done its job and corrected problems in the blocks of data. Some (or a lot) of them might have been caused by the reboot.

What you might want to do is to reset the statistics on the RG (»home/xslt?PAGE=C_1_0) to clear off any errors produced by the reboot and then wait a while (couple of hours or days) before checking to see if you have any problems that need attention.

BigT6674

Click for full size
the seconds with errors or as recent as 3 hours same with the uncorrectable blocks... that is long after the boot... but if you need some more history here.

wizkid6

join:2002-03-31
Opelika, AL
reply to BigT6674
That sounds like a bridge tap. Have a tech dispatched. Call Tier 2 tech support at 866-329-2662 and see what they can do.

If that doesn't work call dispatch at 888-485-3310 and explain the problem and what you think might be wrong and see what they say.

BigT6674

Already on it, got a out door tech coming out today. The signal is clean so its hard to get anyone to do anything about it.

BigT6674

still having issues

Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size
on the super bowl tech came out and gave me a new battery and RG and suggested to lower the profile to a 25 because its more stable. I agreed because u-verse sucks and I'm getting annoyed. ill be staying with the 25 because there is a lot less corrected blocks and the speed seems to be more consistent.

Suggestions? thoughts?

BigT6674

I'd also like to show the bitloading from about a year and a half ago.
note that the line used to be clean and its kinda gotten crappier over time. and now the green part of the bitloading "looks" bad but, I'm no expert. So again, help!

Tech007
Premium
join:2013-01-25
Belleville, IL
Reviews:
·AT&T DSL Service
i would post in the direct forum where you can actually post you account number securely and see what they can see.

There are a lot of things that could be affecting it.

Are you fed with telephone jack or is it using coax to bring your signal in?

Thanks