spc
uniqs

CoxTech1
join:2002-04-25
Chesapeake, VA

CoxTech1 to lilstone87

to lilstone87

Re: [AZ] Speed Increase 01/31/13

That did happen in most cases however there are situations where the customer has a contract or the account is locked for perhaps a billing or other issue that would not have been updates automatically.
lilstone87
join:2009-04-09
Chesapeake, VA

lilstone87

said by CoxTech1:

That did happen in most cases however there are situations where the customer has a contract or the account is locked for perhaps a billing or other issue that would not have been updates automatically.

Gotcha, Everyone hears speed increase's, and they want it now, which is understandable. But have to realize, with big change's like this, problem's are to be expected. Good thing for these forum's, and the help of some of the cox guy's helping out here manually updating the people with troubled account's.

lazyndrunk
join:2002-02-03
Gilbert, AZ

lazyndrunk to CoxTech1

to CoxTech1
I'm using a 6180. Not sure why my account would be locked. Is this something you can fix CoxTech1 or should I be calling customer support? Please tell me I don't have to call customer support.

CoxTech1
join:2002-04-25
Chesapeake, VA

CoxTech1

If you're under a contract or a promotional rate of any kind that would be lost if I do it which may be why it never got changed in the first place. For that reason I would call into our account services department and ask if you're account has the Premier service code or the Premier D3 service code and switch it if necessary.