Premium Member
join:2002-02-03
Yorkville, IL

DaveUSNret to informedcae

Premium Member

to informedcae

Re: [Rant] Upsell instead of tech support

A week later...

Nothing received.... NO hardware... NO change to services... NO calls to explain... NOTHING has happened!

I called to ask why. Spent an hour, being passed to THREE different people, and was told that "Yes you agreed to the change but no one entered the change." THEN I was told that the "original call taker forgot to tell you that yes the prices would drop "slightly", but the hardware rentals will remain the same". Essentially there would be NO price drop and we would be locked into a one year contract!

Talk about bait and switch! If there was anything within reach that had internet speeds even close to what I get with comcrap I would be switching in a heartbeat!

Long and sort of this... We ordered that there would be NO changes to our service. BTW, the "customer service survey" call never happened either.

At one time I actually LIKED Comcast service but in the last year it has gone from barely acceptable (with HOURS of downtime and refusals to accept that was happening), to totally unacceptable with call takers who are useless!