how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

ben g

@rogers.com
reply to Perma

Re: [OUTAGE REPORT] Feb 1st, 2013 3:20PM

Still out in south London. Access to some sites not others. No Xbox live is bugging me the most . And of course rogers just sent someone , that's how they do business .

graniterock

join:2003-03-14
London, ON
Reviews:
·WIND Mobile
·TekSavvy Cable

Well good news is I figured out how to USB tether my Android to my PC. I then plugged my PC into the WAN port on my router and bridged the connections.

Perma

join:2011-12-20

My VPN is giving me good results

gscott521

join:2011-09-04
London, ON
Reviews:
·TekSavvy Cable
reply to graniterock

said by graniterock:

Well good news is I figured out how to USB tether my Android to my PC. I then plugged my PC into the WAN port on my router and bridged the connections.

Oh I wouldn't even want to think about how fast I would chew through my 6GB of cell phone data plan if I were to tether and share with a network of computers and game consoles.

graniterock

London, ON

Wind gets me unlimited. Although they reserve the right to throttle people after 5GB which is no biggy for me.

Dananas

@teksavvy.com

Commissioners and Adelaide here.. Sites working but can't play my sweet, sweet League of Legends of Path Of Exile.

Rogers tech sent out hours ago to replace equipment and I'm guessing he can't figure it out or it wasn't the issue you thought it was.

I understand this stuff happens but damnit I'm off today and work tomorrow!

Perma

join:2011-12-20

add me to league of legends: Permah

graniterock

London, ON

I seem to be back up too for the moment. Don't forget to reboot or ipconfig /flushdns.