spc
uniqs

Eddy120876
join:2009-02-16
Bronx, NY

Eddy120876 to skeechan

to skeechan

Re: Lobbying should be outlawed

Umm the nurmbers were out and the EU are doing ok hence why our stock market was doing well today. Again that dumb quote from the GOP cost then the election and it will do the same year after year if they stop alienating voters by putting then in a negative light. Look Romeny/Ryan lost more voters then McCain Palin and those last two were really dumb. Why are we losing jobs simple since those nice job creators are sending then over seas to pay less for workers and earn double and then claim they love america. But in reality what they love is the American dollar not its people. Hey if the blue state mentality is not working then why are those 10 states are always blue and never red? want to know why? because those blue states know that Red states never learn their lesson that the rich and right wing is never going to help the poor.

skeechan
Ai Otsukaholic
Premium Member
join:2012-01-26
AA169|170

1 edit

skeechan

Premium Member

Europe doing well? Who exactly? Greece, Germany, the UK, Spain? The EU is a failed disaster.
quote:
LONDON -- The 17-country eurozone has fallen back into recession for the first time in three years as the fallout from the region's financial crisis was felt from Amsterdam to Athens.
»www.mercurynews.com/busi ··· ecession

And what financial crisis would that be? Debt, massive massive debt from decades of liberalism promising everything without a plan to pay for any of it...unions...pensions...debt. So all of these nations like Greece sold bonds after bonds, borrowing after borrowing to fund their liberal utopia. Well, now the bonds are due, these countries are all over leveraged and no one will loan them any more money. To get people to loan them more money interest rates skyrocket leading to even more debt. It is a death spiral, the same one we are in as we pass a debt level 100% of GDP, a level not seen since World War II. There will come a day when people look at our debt, now approaching $20 trillion and will say no more to US Treasuries. Then what? We raise the interest we pay to get people to buy.

Then we are spending a trillion a year just SERVICING our debt, not paying a penny of it down...a trillion in just interest payments. Where does that money come from? Higher taxes on the middle class? Across the board cuts in social problems? This administration is raping future generations of any hope for a better life. He is stealing from them just to get reelected, to keep his power. It is sickening.

Stock market doing okay? Great, so Obama's plutocrat 1%ers are doing well while small business and the middle class are destroyed. Middle class folks all left the market and didn't come back. So much for looking out for the little guy. So while the boy king works on his golf game, shuts down the jobs council (mission accomplished I guess), more and more people leave the workforce, the economy stalls back into recession. Now gas is $4 a gallon and it is still the dead of Winter. What will prices look like in August and how will that affect middle class pocketbooks? As if the Administration cares about the middle class...he gets free gas and a private jet...F us common folks.

This administration from day one has engaged a war against the middle class and small business while giving away the store to greedy unions and an even greedier Wall St. And we see what it gets us...the lowest worker participation rate in decades, record debt, record tax increases (on everyone except the plutocrats) and now a double dip recession.

The Summer of Recovery!

Of course by this time during the Reagan recovery we were doing 300K jobs a month, unemployment had come down from double digits to just over 7% and by the end of the 2nd term his policies led to a manufacturing boom and the creation of 20 million jobs. I know, my business was built during that time, a time when Southern California was the aerospace capital of the nation...not any more, Sacramento has run everyone out of the state.

So far with Obama he struggles to keep unemployment below 8% (the rate he said we would peak at if we didn't pass the $800B stimulus) and it is 8% even with well over 8 million people leaving the workforce. There aren't enough jobs being created to keep up with population growth. And if those people who dropped out of the workforce were still looking for work instead of having given up, unemployment would be 11%.

I already explained why blue states stay blue, the takers outnumber the makers.

Welcome to the new normal, the Obama economy.

Eddy120876
Bronx, NY

Eddy120876

umm very interesting yet those liberal countries are doing way better then us if people listen to folks like you bud. I mean look if those countries were doing so but so horribly won't they be moving away...which they are not. The Obama plutocrats now thats a new one wait weren't they czars and dumb@ss I thought the middle class we forgotten by GOP hence why they voted blue. Also small business are not doing as bad as they were a few years before Obama won the first time. The reason why the work force is not going to grow is outsourcing,people that won't work in the field they know also the takers? what takers if you notice those so call takers pay taxes so you are basically taking what you put in. Since you know Medicaid,Wellfare and other social programs you pay for with your taxes. Wether those taxes are the ones you collect at the end of the year or from any selling and services that charge you a tax.

skeechan
Ai Otsukaholic
Premium Member
AA169|170

3 edits

skeechan

Premium Member

They are moving away...how do you think Merkel and Cameron came to power? They're finally passing austerity measuring to restore fiscal sanity but they have a LONG road to financial stability.

Obama is pedal to the metal on the failure that brought the EU to its knees. Know a lot of small business owners do you because I'm telling you that isn't true. Before Pelosi and Reid came to power in Congress, business was good. As soon as they rolled it and deficits went from $161B to $400B in a year, that is what everything started to unravel.

The takers don't pay tax...the bottom 50% of income earners pay less than 3% of income tax revenues. You have to have a job to pay FICA taxes and if you are an employer like me, you pay 2X the rate that employees do, 15.3% and that is on top of 10% state income tax and 39% Federal income tax, plus all the Obamacare surcharges and taxes. My effective rate is well over 50%...the government makes more off my work than I make off my work. How about we take over 1/2 of your stuff and see how long you stay blue.

Meanwhile look at the scoreboard, permanent unemployment, evaporating middle class, permanent trillion dollar deficits. Liberalism has failed everywhere it has been tried.

Eddy120876
Bronx, NY

Eddy120876

Wait wait so now Obama is a failure so let me guess ex president Bush then was a champion on fiscal matters? Oh so you think you only pay taxes at the end of the year? if that was the case then the US government would be totally broke the rest of the year. You pay taxes on everything you purchase or services you use. Just look at your bill. Also let me guess you prefer to receive more money from work so you can instead give it back your doctor and not get any of the coverage. You have to give some to get some nothing is free. Middle class has not disappear totally so no need to sound the down. Liberalism hasn't fail uncontrolled greed aka capitalism is the one that has fail.

skeechan
Ai Otsukaholic
Premium Member
AA169|170

4 edits

skeechan

Premium Member

Yep, Obama is a failure and Bush was 5 years ago, 5 years and still no recovery in sight. 5 years and $6 trillion in added debt and unemployment is higher than when Bush left office despite 8.5 million people leaving the workforce entirely.

Taxes...Really? I pay Federal tax on a box of Cheez-its? That is news to me. They don't pay property tax on a rental. They don't pay excise taxes when they take the bus. What exactly are all of these taxes they are paying? In California there is no sales tax on food and no personal property tax. Social Security is 1/2 paid by the employer (unless you are an employer in which case you get to pay both halves) and they'll get the other 1/2 back when they retire (assuming liberals don't bankrupt the system). Even if you consider social security contributions, that funds social security, not for any the goodies they take.

So enlighten us. What are all these taxes they are paying? What percentage of their income are they paying in taxes? I pay well over 50% of every dollar I make in taxes, way more if you count sales tax, gas tax and other local taxes. What is their effective tax rate after all the giveaways, subsidized housing, phones, utility assistance, food stamp cards, child tax credits, and tax credits like the EITC? So what is left, Medicare? 1.42%? The 1.42% that is immediately consumed by their Medi-Cal Heathy Families subsidies that bring the price of child health plans to between $4 and $24 per child up to a family maximum of $72 per month? The same plan that I pay Kaiser nearly $600 a month for? They don't pay $600 a month in sales taxes to cover that. They don't pay $7200 a year taxes period and that is just that one benefit. Forget everything else like the EITC and food stamp cards, school lunch programs and the truckloads of other stuff they get on the backs of the productive in society.

Meanwhile they are taking more from the government than ever (or voting themselves for stuff than ever), far more than they pay in. No, they don't pay taxes. They take, take, take. If they paid in more than they took out, we could cancel all of these programs and they could easily get their own stuff.

Welcome to the new normal, persistent debt, unemployment and an ever shrinking middle class. Nice knowing ya middle class, it was great while it lasted. This administration wants you all to be slaves of government so you will keep them in power as a means of subsistence. And when you pay sales tax using a government hand out, you haven't paid the tax...those who actually earn a living and are paying taxes on their income are.

Liberalism is a cancer that has eaten through and destroyed the EU and it is quickly destroying America.