share rss forum feed

Cartel
Premium
join:2006-09-13
Chilliwack, BC
kudos:2
reply to chrisretusn

Re: [FireFox] Additional plug-ins required to display media on t

The video was me being humorous, install the add-on to see what is in it, like the Bill.

chrisretusn
Retired
Premium
join:2007-08-13
Philippines
kudos:1

That video was displayed when I first read that post, I played it before I posted anything. I have Flash installed and enabled.
--
Chris
Living in Paradise!!

plencnerb
Premium
join:2000-09-25
Carpentersville, IL
kudos:3
reply to Cartel

said by Cartel:

The video was me being humorous, install the add-on to see what is in it, like the Bill.

Ahh! Now I see says the blind man to his deaf wife!

You posted two pics. The top one was showing that some site was asking you to "Install Missing Plugins" which were "Required to display all the media on this page".

I thought that the link, and the youtube video was the site you were on when you got the first picture.

But, that is not the case. You were adding that, as you said above, to be humorous, as the message you got on another site did not specify what "Missing Plugins" it needed. It could need Java, or Flash, or Silverlight, or Windows Media Player, or Quicktime, or whatever...your whole point was that it did not tell you. I'm guessing if you clicked the "Install Missing Plugings" button, you got whatever it needed, and you would probably have to go back and look to see what it added (and what other FUN things came with it).

Your whole point was this: Why is it not possible for that message to tell you what missing plugin(s) it needs, so you can go get them on your own, and install them.

--Brian
--
============================
--Brian Plencner

E-Mail: CoasterBrian72Cancer@gmail.com
Note: Kill Cancer to Reply via e-mail