uniqs
share rss forum feed

rednekcowboy

join:2012-03-21
kudos:1

1 edit
reply to rednekcowboy

Re: Am I Crazy and What Can I Do?

I'm going to digress a little here and add a little more information.

I'm glad that you spoke up because Ebox told me that no other users reported issues. They refused to apply a refund for overages and added that I would be charged should another discrepancy occur.

While I agree that Videotron's counter is not Ebox's issue, Ebox's customers are and when a customer can prove that the counters are wrong, Ebox should provide a refund to that customer.

That is the end of me picking on Ebox, but your post got me fuming. At least I now know that I am not alone.

As far as Videotron's counters, you are 100% correct. In fact, I just finished off updating my spreadsheet for the month of January and there is a 10 GB difference there and for one day (Feb 1.) this month, there is already a 30 GB difference, though, in all fairness, this will probably level itself out over the next day or so.

Nitra

join:2011-09-15
Montreal
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
I check my counters internally and via Videotron nearly everyday, they are not entirely accurate, not in the least. Further to this, it has not just been an issue with TPIA, it's been an issue as far back as the counters have existed, I called Videotron many times myself regarding it while I was their customer.