Premium Member
join:2001-05-27
PARADISE

1 edit

ZZZZZZZ to FaxCap

Premium Member

to FaxCap

Re: [Hockey] Official 2013 Vancouver Canucks Thread

It was a pretty good game but not the usual Hawks game.

Luongo looked good at times ,except on the own goal that the whistle blew early and Kane's where he's doing his belly flop.

Is it me or do the Sedins look old and predictable this year?

They do the same schtick every play,they come in past the blue line,do a pirouette and then look for each other,instead of shooting.

They were in the slot at least 5 times and looked for a pass instead of shooting............they gave the puck away more than our D-men.

And as for our supposed defence.............Bieksa has regressed and Ballard is just a pain to watch.

The last 2 minutes in the game was the first time I've actually seen a Canuck D-man go down to block a shot...............unreal.

Styvas
Who are we? Forge FC!
Premium Member
join:2004-09-15
Hamilton, ON

Styvas

Premium Member

I didn't think that puck made it over the line, but since it wasn't being reviewed they didn't spend a lot of time viewing the different angles.

ZZZZZZZ
Premium Member
PARADISE

ZZZZZZZ

Premium Member

I'm talking about the goal Garrison scored that Luongo totally blew,while on his belly and the puck slid under his pad............but the ref had blown the whistle.

Styvas
Who are we? Forge FC!
Premium Member
Hamilton, ON

Styvas

Premium Member

First period? I thought it was swept away before it crossed. Maybe I'm thinking of the wrong play. I couldn't watch the third period.

ZZZZZZZ
Premium Member
PARADISE

ZZZZZZZ

Premium Member

No it was in the 3rd,before Kane scored.

Garrison was trying to push the puck to Luongo and it just went right through him and under his pad into the net..........!
ZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZ

Premium Member

And what the hell is the problem with this team not having any bodies in front of the net,ever?

Raymond was 20 ft away when Crawford let a puck dribble by him in front of the net,and he was the closest player............do they actually expect to win anything with this system?

They may win the division again by default,because the other teams are either injury riddled or playing worse...........but they aren't going very far,after.

I can't see how the coaches can't see that they need bodies in front and they have to shoot more..........drives me nuts.

Styvas
Who are we? Forge FC!
Premium Member
Hamilton, ON

Styvas

Premium Member

Oh, okay. I didn't see that one.

capdjq
Be Kind, Be Calm & Be Safe
Premium Member
join:2000-11-01
Vancouver

capdjq

Premium Member

Well, at least we have God doing the stopping.

»www.vancouversun.com/hea ··· ory.html

To be serious. With all the arguments over goal tending lack of scoring should be our concern.