kudos:4
reply to Krisnatharok

Iseewhatyoudidthur.

sleuth
Premium
join:2001-08-30
West Des Moines, IA
reply to Krisnatharok

I only play there sports titles and they have been getting worse and worse every year. What gives? They've been actually removing gameplay features instead of adding and enhancing. Uhhh, talk about backwards logic.

I AM
Premium
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA

I think I heard there sole license of the NFL ends this year. Hopefully 2k sports can get back in.

me1212

join:2008-11-20
Pleasant Hill, MO
reply to Krisnatharok

inb4 10 times heavier drm to combat the pirates since they are obviously to blame.

ekster
Hi there
Premium
join:2010-07-16
Lachine, QC
kudos:3
Reviews:
·FreePhoneLine

It's okay, they'll just add more micro transactions and multilayer to their newer games.

New DLC for Dead Space 3: For $4.99, you can now click on Star New Game! And if you add the "continue game" dlc to it, you will receive the "save game" DLC for 50% off!

me1212

join:2008-11-20
Pleasant Hill, MO

Knowing EA I'd believe it.

jester121
Premium
join:2003-08-09
Lake Zurich, IL
reply to Krisnatharok

They're also probably confused that F2P SWTOR didn't light the world on fire.

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19
reply to Krisnatharok

I do like many of the games that come out of this company, but they do so much shit to their games that it's not worth buying their stuff.

I hope they sink. They won't go away, they'll just get bought out by other companies who might do things better.
--
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -MLK

ekster
Hi there
Premium
join:2010-07-16
Lachine, QC
kudos:3
Reviews:
·FreePhoneLine

The studios obviously have a lot of talent... but their games go to complete shit as soon as EA comes into the picture. I really hope that EA goes under and some better companies buy off their studios. Or they go independent and release some awesome games without restrictions.

I AM
Premium
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA
reply to Krisnatharok

I wonder what goes on in their meetings? "We have a great game here, lets see how we can lose customers."