TSI Martin
Premium
join:2006-02-23
Chatham, ON
kudos:33
reply to Liberty25

Re: Changes in Bell AGAS network

said by Liberty25:

But my connection getting extremely slow every day during peak time for months is starting to wear on me. Like many people, the internet is such a big part of my life that it's hard to shrug this off...

Could we ask that you post in the »TekSavvy Direct forum so we can look at what's going for you.

Thanks,
Martin
--
TSI Martin (Escalations / E-Services) - TekSavvy Solutions Inc.
Authorized TSI employee ( »»TekSavvy FAQ »Official support in the forum )
Follow us on Twitter : @TekSavvyCSR ; @TekSavvyNetwork

UK_Dave

join:2011-01-27
Powassan, ON
kudos:2
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
Liberty,

Bring it back to the public forum if you get somewhere.

I'm massively affected too - to the point of unusability. North Bay, ON area.

Also, if you get chance - do you have neighbours on, say, Bell?

How are their connections when your connection is bad?

Cheers
Dave

Liberty25

join:2013-02-01
reply to TSI Martin
Hi TSI_Martin,

Since I seem to be having the same problem as many people (I'm on DSL near ottawa; things slowing down during peak time, then back to fine off peak; especially noticeable with video sites like youtube, vimeo, streaming gaming sites like twitch, gomtv, tou.tv, news sites, etc.. they all pretty much become unusable unless you let it buffer forever, etc) and it seems to be a known issue, is it really useful that I spend the time filing one more individual ticket?

I'm honestly asking. I know in theory it could be something else, but it seems really obvious to me that this is congestion on the network and that this needs to be fixed on your side.

But if you think it's worth it and it can help, I'll take the time and create a post in the TSI direct forum.

Thanks.