Bethany, CT

andyb267

Premium Member

[Anveo] Anveo calls not going to voicemail

Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size
I recently ported my home number to anveo. I am using an obi202, google voice for outbound calls on SP1 and anveo for inbound and 911 on Sp2. Everything is working great except calls will not go to voicemail. It will ring for the specified time and then a male voice will say "please enter your voice access code". I have uploaded a recording and can listen to it on the anveo website. What am I doing wrong?
grand total
join:2005-10-26
Mississauga
·Fido
MikroTik RB750Gr3
MikroTik wAP AC
Panasonic KX-TGP500

grand total

said by andyb267:

What am I doing wrong?

I don't know, but I'd like to suggest that you enable the standard voicemail greeting for diagnostic purposes.
andyb267
Premium Member
join:2003-03-15
Bethany, CT

andyb267

Premium Member

said by grand total:

said by andyb267:

What am I doing wrong?

I don't know, but I'd like to suggest that you enable the standard voicemail greeting for diagnostic purposes.

Thanks for the reply. I tried that with the same result.
DaveSin
join:2009-07-17

1 edit

DaveSin

Could you try SIP Device: Legacy SIP Device

and test.

EDIT: Please add a Voicemail Box Number and Voicemail Access Password under Phone Access. Otherwise, everything looks identical to my setup.
andyb267
Premium Member
Bethany, CT

andyb267

Premium Member

said by DaveSin:

Could you try SIP Device: Legacy SIP Device

and test.

Tried. Unfortunately same result. I also tried the "Ip soft" with the same result. I also tried "ring group of Anveo devices". It would ring once and hang up.

Edit: I have a voicemail box number and password. Thanks for the reply.
amd64now
join:2007-04-01
canada

amd64now

Under your manage phone numbers and under call options, you are pointing to your call flow correct?.
andyb267
Premium Member
Bethany, CT

andyb267

Premium Member

said by amd64now:

Under your manage phone numbers and under call options, you are pointing to your call flow correct?.

Yes. But thanks for pointing out that screen, I had not been on it before. Now I know where to enable caller id if I decide to do so.
bobbyrab
join:2007-07-20
Forest Hills, NY

bobbyrab to andyb267

to andyb267
I am a total Anveo newbie but have played around with call flow for much too long today. I think you have to add "goodies" control right after start for Anveo voicemail to work. Then flow "goodies" to FAXcontrol, then SIP contol and follow the rest of your flow as posted. It works for me! Goodies allows you to retrieve your voicemail with a required password and optional "secret key". Hopefully, this additional control will make it all work for you. Let us know!
grand total
join:2005-10-26
Mississauga
·Fido
MikroTik RB750Gr3
MikroTik wAP AC
Panasonic KX-TGP500

2 edits

grand total

said by bobbyrab:

I am a total Anveo newbie but have played around with call flow for much too long today. I think you have to add "goodies" control right after start for Anveo voicemail to work. Then flow "goodies" to FAXcontrol, then SIP contol and follow the rest of your flow as posted. It works for me! Goodies allows you to retrieve your voicemail with a required password and optional "secret key". Hopefully, this additional control will make it all work for you. Let us know!

No, the 'goodies' control is not necessary. My voicemail works perfectly and I don't use the 'goodies' control.

[Edit] I don't use the fax controls either, it may be worth removing those too for diagnosis.
andyb267
Premium Member
Bethany, CT

andyb267

Premium Member

said by grand total:

said by bobbyrab:

No, the 'goodies' control is not necessary. My voicemail works perfectly and I don't use the 'goodies' control.

[Edit] I don't use the fax controls either, it may be worth removing those too for diagnosis.

Well I finally got it to work by removing the fax control. Although it did not work right away. I tried using goodies with and without fax. The only way I can get it to work is by going from Start----SIP----Voicemail. I would like to be able to occasionally receive a fax so I will contact them to see what they can do to fix this.
andyb267

andyb267

Premium Member

I opened a support ticket and much to my surprise they responded right away. They put a trace on my account and asked me to recreate the flow and recreate the problem. I did the flow with goodies, fax, and voicemail because I do want to remotely check voicemail. Of course it works now! I'm not sure what the problem was before but I'm happy. Very happy with customer service of anveo.