uniqs

elitefx
join:2011-02-14
London, ON

2 edits

elitefx

$30 Unlimited Internet: Royal Titan Monarchy Internet

Guess these clowns have never heard of a Wireless router:

Tired of over priced internet? The "big companies" unreal customer service? How about the credit checks and denied service? Royal Titan Monarchy Internet is a new company based in London that offers internet for only $30 a month... No taxes, No credit checks... The only thing for credit is we require the first 3 months upfront as a security deposit. We have no contracts just pay $30 a month... P.S. there is a maximum of 6 devices on internet per $30... each 6 devices after runs $25... Emails only!!!

»www.facebook.com/pages/R ··· ?sk=info

»www.royaltitancanada.co.nr/

Let the scams begin...........No taxes my butt.

Guspaz
Guspaz
MVM
join:2001-11-05
Montreal, QC

Guspaz

MVM

Scam.

Shrug
@videotron.ca

Shrug to elitefx

Anon

to elitefx
Why not send an email?
Get the morons address for where you can send your first 3 months payment (say you will send a check or money order).

Let's dig up more info then have some fun.

elitefx
join:2011-02-14
London, ON

elitefx

Yea, just seen their ad pop up on Kijiji London tonite. Thought I'd post it here for the world to see.

Stupidest thing I've ever seen (well almost).
said by Kijiji London :

Royal Titan Monarchy T.V. & Internet Services

Royal Titan Monarchy is a new company to the area and what we offer is a tv and internet provider that is cheap, fast, and affordable!! Not only that we trade tv services for exciting stuff that you no longer use!!

T.V. One time fee is $150 and is available on computer and tablet devices.... For $150 you get it installed on as many devices as you would like!! (trades also welcomed as previous mentioned)

internet: $30 a month on up to 6 devices.... $58 for up to 12 devices.... $27.50 per 6 devices if you have 13 or more devices.... Unlimited usage and great download speed!! (Possibly able to work out trades)

email today!!

They've gone to a lot of trouble to convince the uninformed they're the real deal. Unbelievable........
trog
join:2001-03-25
Scarborough, ON

trog

They also seem to vary from that info. The web site claims

Internet
Rate 1: $30 per month (6 users/devices)
Rate 2: $28 per month plus $30 a month (7-12 users/devices)
Rate 3: $26.50 per month each 6 users (13 or more users/devices)

Television

$95 One time fee

(Runs through your computer: laptop, desktop, tablet, etc)
HeadSpinning
MNSi Internet
join:2005-05-29
Windsor, ON

HeadSpinning

A lot of these guys advertising TV service simply give you a front end that links you to things like YouTube and other already free video services.

BACONATOR26
Premium Member
join:2000-11-25
Nepean, ON

BACONATOR26 to elitefx

Premium Member

to elitefx
This is suppose to be in Canada but the domain ends in co.nr? There's no reason they shouldn't have a .ca or even a .com.
got_milk2
join:2007-08-22
Georgetown, ON

got_milk2

said by BACONATOR26:

This is suppose to be in Canada but the domain ends in co.nr? There's no reason they shouldn't have a .ca or even a .com.

It's probably much cheaper.

Not to mention their website is an absolute joke...

Footer shows it's a free website made with Webs.com
Their header runs into the navigation bar
The entire website is within an iframe for some reason (not sure if Webs.com does that or them)
Sometimes when viewing pages the "More" navigation link disappears and "Rates and Services" appears under the "About Us" link
Images get routinely cut off due to bad styling

It...passes...W3C validation? Wait a second...they stuffed HTML5 into an iframe that identifies itself as XHTML 1.0 Transitional...the main page itself validates but not the HTML5 in the iframe!

Nailbag
join:2001-10-16
London, ON

3 edits

Nailbag to BACONATOR26

to BACONATOR26
ADDRESS IS INVALID did a whois .
ALSO Enterprise car rental one corner Pawnshop another and a Macs oh wait must be the empty lot'
i sent them a email that RCMP have been informed see how long it lasts

Invalid domain name...

We are unable to perform a lookup for www.royaltitancanada.co.nr. It appears to be an invalid or an unsupported domain extension.
this person has other adds on KIJIJI
AS WELL AS A CELL NUMBER
got_milk2
join:2007-08-22
Georgetown, ON

got_milk2

Well, this is interesting...

»en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.nr
said by Wikipedia :
Note: "co.nr" is not an official hierarchy; it is a domain (www.co.nr) owned by a company who offers free subdomain redirection services.
ZombieBanner
join:2012-11-14
Chatham, ON

ZombieBanner

Well that explains the iframe someone said they saw earlier.
iframe keeps the domain on site, while actually loading pages from a free host and looking pretty.
funny0
join:2010-12-22

funny0 to BACONATOR26

to BACONATOR26
said by BACONATOR26:

cause then if they are a scam they could get the domain name seized

aha
xtachx
join:2005-11-19
canada

xtachx to BACONATOR26

to BACONATOR26
said by BACONATOR26:

.ca is $14/year but .co.nr is free.
MichelR
join:2011-07-03
Trois-Rivieres, QC

MichelR

said by xtachx:

said by BACONATOR26:

.ca is $14/year but .co.nr is free.

Well, for a supposed business, $14 shouldn't be a problem. I own 13 domain names and I'm not even a business (I really only use two - the other ones just redirect, basically protecting the domain name across .com, .net etc.)

Perma
join:2011-12-20

Perma to elitefx

to elitefx
Definitely a scam, I contacted AM980, London Free Press, and the London Police.
Expand your moderator at work

fake
@cogeco.net

fake to Perma

Anon

to Perma

Re: $30 Unlimited Internet: Royal Titan Monarchy Internet

Maybe it is run by the same company that owns Quiz Hour on CHCH lol.

TSI SteveO
TSI SteveO
Premium Member
join:2009-01-26
Chatham, ON

TSI SteveO to elitefx

Premium Member

to elitefx
The testimonials seem legit lol. I seriously hope this was a failed assignment of some sort. Guess they are aiming for the Nigerian lottery winners crowd.

WiMax
join:2003-07-12
Canada

WiMax to fake

to fake
said by fake :

Or maybe it's a secret division of iKtel that is owned by a Nigerian

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium Member
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in

elwoodblues to TSI SteveO

Premium Member

to TSI SteveO
The testimonials sound like

This Friday Zimmerman for the American Cancer Society
Ever since I lost one of my lungs, I cut my smoking in half

Wheez Wheez wheez

coaxguy
join:2009-07-29

coaxguy to WiMax

to WiMax
said by WiMax:

said by fake :

Or maybe it's a secret division of iKtel that is owned by a Nigerian

They definitely used the same guy with Coffee HTML generator '99 to design the site.
coaxguy

coaxguy to elitefx

to elitefx
For those interested in a laugh, I sent them a few emails. Here is the transcript.

Me:

Your website gives absolutely no indication of what you actually offer.

What kind of internet is it? DSL, Cable, LTE?
What are the speeds and bandwidth? What is the upload speed.
Is it a 3rd party off Bell or Rogers lines?
What is the bandwidth allowance per month?
Do you provide a modem? Do you provide a router?
What's with your TV service, is it IPTV, who is the host.
Why is it only through internet connected devices? Its not true television service if its just streaming media.

Thanks for answering these questions.

Them:

Umm it is true tv service.... Its also a onetime fee... If you want you can pay over 200 to be with bell and get a lot less service then what we provide for 95 and now even less at 75 a month.... The internet runs off converted phones as mentioned in the ad it runs a little faster then your cell phones internet....

Me:

If its true TV service, can you please provide a channel list of what's included?

How would I connect it to my hd plasma?

Last question, for the Internet, how would I connect my laptop? You say it's faster than my cell phone Internet. My phone is LTE with a 40Mbps download and 25Mbps upload. It's faster than this?

Thanks. How does one go about subscribing? Who does the installation?

Them:

I do installation myself... The way we do it is we have a streaming website that you enter a password on.... Also the internet is the same as bell and rogers but the security is the same as bell... The phone is the modem but the most it can handle is 6 users then it wont work properly if you add a 7th device!

Me:

If it is a streaming website, then it is NOT true TV service.

The whole “offer” sounds a little made up and fraudulent.

Thanks for answering my questions.

---

So far nothing back after that last one, lol.

rocca
Start.ca
Premium Member
join:2008-11-16
London, ON

rocca

Premium Member

It sounds like someone is sharing wifi out of their apartment and trying to make a business of it... The cost per 'device' is likely based on how many MAC's they put in their AP.

Guspaz
Guspaz
MVM
join:2001-11-05
Montreal, QC

Guspaz to elitefx

MVM

to elitefx
You sure? Sounds to me like the guy's "setup" involves looking for nearby Bell modems and cracking their wifi passwords.

Gone
Premium Member
join:2011-01-24
Fort Erie, ON

Gone to elitefx

Premium Member

to elitefx
I'm tempted to paypal $30 to someone in London who is willing to sign up and report back in detail everything that happens.

rocca
Start.ca
Premium Member
join:2008-11-16
London, ON

rocca

Premium Member

If it didn't involve the guy knowing where I live and 'casing my joint' I might go through with it.

diskace
Retired
Premium Member
join:2002-02-21

diskace

Premium Member

It's hilarious. Simply hilarious.
arahman56
join:2011-08-11
Etobicoke, ON

arahman56 to elitefx

to elitefx
Click for full size
NoScript gave me an IP 75.98.17.34. Running it through IP locator (»iplocation.truevue.org/? ··· 98.17.34) gave me a location to Georgia, Atlanta. Even better, it goes straight to Fulton County Attorney office!

coaxguy
join:2009-07-29

coaxguy

I got a reply to my last email when I called the service fraudulent. This was the reply...

That fine. If you don't want to be our happy 27th customer, then it is your loss.

Now im upset, I really wanted to be lucky 27.
DeViLzzz
join:2004-07-29
Sarnia, ON

DeViLzzz to diskace

to diskace
I think it would be even funnier if all Canadians signed up for their service and gave their money to these guys. We get screwed anyway by the CRTC and the big companies in Canada so why should we give a damn getting screwed by these scammers ?