spc
uniqs

rednekcowboy
join:2012-03-21

rednekcowboy to Nitra

to Nitra

Re: Am I Crazy and What Can I Do?

said by Nitra:

You should PM Diskace here, see what he has to say.

I have and like I said, I am waiting.

I will say that I did receive an email from support which had his name signed to it, but it was very suspicious looking. Maybe I'm just being paranoid, here is the sig from the email:
quote:
Cordialement, jean-philippe.

Jean-Philippe
Support Technique - Technical Support
Electronic Box Inc.
1010 Serigny Street Suite 300
Longueuil, QC
J4K 5G7
Tél. TollFree: (877) 282-6933
Tél. Montréal: (514) 282-6933
Tél. Toronto: (647) 827-0504
Tél. Québec: (418) 948-8246
E-mail: support@electronicbox.net
Now I don't know about you, but I've never seen a CEO sign an email like this, but who knows. If it was him, then I'm afraid I already have an answer....

hm
@videotron.ca

hm

Anon

Anyhow rednek, your salvation to this injustice will be in showing your tracking records. Wait for a reply Monday from jean-philippe (unless that avenue is now closed) and then make the filing to the CCTS.

Keep records of the conversation to submit.

It costs you nothing.

Nitra
join:2011-09-15
Montreal

Nitra

It's also ridiculous that if you go to the site and refresh the Videotron usage page 6-7 times over a couple of hours, you get banned from the site for 3-6 hours.

Nice site that is, especially when you're getting billed for usage.

hm
@videotron.ca

hm

Anon

Don't they only update that page at one certain hour of the day? And depending on where you live, this dictates when your modem get poled and pushed online to the tracker.

At least, this is what I understood it to be a few years ago.

No clue if its changed, or if anything changed since then since I haven't looked at the B/W tracker in about 2 years now.

You should create a topic in the Videotron forum And ask when the usage page gets updated, and how etc.