All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
monicakm
join:2005-03-12
Grand Saline, TX

monicakm to Elkhorn

to Elkhorn

Re: Still Showing 100% Full But Am I Really?

They don't have a leg to stand on if they're not making available the info to track our usage and try to throttle someone back or charge an additional fee. The System Control Center is where (I) have always kept up with my data usage and it's where the installer told me to check. I'm going by that. How can they show two different results and expect the customer to judge which one is correct? I'd be living under a bridge if we treated our customers like HN treats theirs.
monicakm

monicakm

So I'm STILL showing 100% full at the SCC. Never moves. Tonight I tried to (again) log into my account at myhughesnet
and couldn't do it. This time I called ts and was told to get the myhughesnet by way of customercare. Whatever! I finally get to my acct info at myhughesnet.com and have a pop up box that says, "We've noticed that you have used more than 100% of your monthly bandwidth allowance of 0.0MB.
There are
monicakm

monicakm

So I'm STILL showing 100% full at the SCC. Never moves. Tonight I tried to (again) log into my account at myhughesnet
and couldn't do it. This time I called ts and was told to get the myhughesnet by way of customercare. Whatever! I finally get to my acct info at myhughesnet.com and have a pop up box that says, "We've noticed that you have used more than 100% of your monthly bandwidth allowance of 0.0MB.
There are less than1 days left in your data Allowance cycle. You may purchase additional bandwidth by clicking on the Token Management button below.". REALLY!? So I have one HN page that is telling me I've used NO data and one that is telling me I've gone OVER my data usage (which would be the first time in the 7 years I've been with this stupid-ass (can I say that?) company)!
Naturally, the first person to answer the call at ts couldn't resolve the issue after 10-15 minutes so she transferred the call to someone else. I'm told that yes, I should use the SCC to monitor my data usage, not myhughesnet.com, because it's "the interphase of the modem" and correct. REALLY? So after 30 days I've REALLY used NO data? She actually answered "yes" to that question. She never acknowledged that they're still working on the system, that they don't have all their ducks in a row, just that the SCC is the page to use as the most accurate data usage information. OK, then. Have it your way! I have the case #, name and quote. She also informed me I have 13 free and prepaid (part of my contract agreement) tokens. I'll NEVER use them. I wonder how much they'd bring on the Black Market
janedeaux
join:2012-02-15
Yazoo City, MS

janedeaux

Monica, look on your SCC today. It is completely changed. No more pie chart. Don't know if the data is correct now, but it sure is different!
monicakm
join:2005-03-12
Grand Saline, TX

monicakm

Mine is the same. Could you post a screenshot of what you're seeing?
Monica
janedeaux
join:2012-02-15
Yazoo City, MS

janedeaux

said by monicakm:

Mine is the same. Could you post a screenshot of what you're seeing?
Monica

The Huntsman
join:2011-10-19
United State

The Huntsman to janedeaux

to janedeaux
said by janedeaux:

Monica, look on your SCC today. It is completely changed. No more pie chart. Don't know if the data is correct now, but it sure is different!

I still have a pie chart.