spc
uniqs
julienvf
join:2008-12-30
Verdun, QC

julienvf to DrPleaser

to DrPleaser

Re: [Affaires] Help!

What's the penalty they ask to get out of that contract? at that rate, it might be cheaper to consider it rather than paying for that extra bandwith...
zadigre
Premium Member
join:2006-10-02
Montreal, QC

zadigre

Premium Member

said by julienvf:

What's the penalty they ask to get out of that contract? at that rate, it might be cheaper to consider it rather than paying for that extra bandwith...

very bad advice...
He will still have to pay the surcharge if he cancel the contract and goes elsewhere for his Internet connection. If he don't pay, it will go to a collection agency and eventually, it will affect his credit file.

TigerLord

join:2002-06-09
Canada

TigerLord

said by zadigre:

If he don't pay, it will go to a collection agency and eventually, it will affect his credit file.

Not in Quebec. Collection agencies have no power over your credit rating in Quebec.

But all the same, I think the OP is screwed. You'll have to pay.
zadigre
Premium Member
join:2006-10-02
Montreal, QC

zadigre

Premium Member

said by TigerLord:

said by zadigre:

If he don't pay, it will go to a collection agency and eventually, it will affect his credit file.

Not in Quebec. Collection agencies have no power over your credit rating in Quebec.

But all the same, I think the OP is screwed. You'll have to pay.

Yes you are right... I forgot about this.
GuiGQc
join:2012-02-22
Gatineau, QC

GuiGQc to TigerLord

to TigerLord
said by TigerLord:

What defines a "Collection agencies"? Because I thought they could... I've heard it a lot for unpaid cellphone bills at least.