spc
Search similar:

uniqs
stslimited84
join:2011-03-14

stslimited84

Switched from Cisco to Motorola. Quick question

Hey all,

Had all my cisco boxes switched out for Motorolas. Much happier with the performance of them compared to the cisco's...much faster response, better play back from dvr recordings, etc.

I have one small issue I'm trying to sort out. I am able to schedule and view upcoming recordings on the dvr itself (7232 2); however i cant schedule or view upcoming recordings on the hd boxes (7100 2).

How do I fix this?

thanks

matcarl
Premium Member
join:2007-03-09
Franklin Square, NY

matcarl

Premium Member

I guess you have mutiroom DVR right? Go into the other boxes into the DVR menu and press the Auto Fix MRDVR Issues option. If that doesn't fix it then you will have to call Verizon, maybe they deactivated the multiroom DVR function with the return of the other boxes, who knows.

ITALIAN926
join:2003-08-16

ITALIAN926 to stslimited84

to stslimited84
Can schedule recordings from remote boxes by recording out of the guide. Click REC on the other boxes and a popup should appear " RECORD ON ... DVR "
whsbuss
join:2007-08-10
Norristown, PA

whsbuss to stslimited84

to stslimited84
I'm having tons of freeze issues with my Cisco boxes, 1 DVR and 1 STB. I will be scheduling a VZ tech to come and troubleshoot but I think having Moto boxes is the way to go. How did you get VZ to change out the Cisco's?
whsbuss

whsbuss

said by whsbuss:

I'm having tons of freeze issues with my Cisco boxes, 1 DVR and 1 STB. I will be scheduling a VZ tech to come and troubleshoot but I think having Moto boxes is the way to go. How did you get VZ to change out the Cisco's?

Bump