Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12

[Nostalgic] Gorilla

Does anyone remember this?

»www.kongregate.com/games/Moly/gorillas-bas

I don't usually do the Dude111-type flash game posts, but I remember this one well...
--
Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

shinjuru
Premium,Mod
join:2000-10-29
West Coast

The Dude111 abides.

Koil
Premium
join:2002-09-10
Irmo, SC
kudos:2
reply to Krisnatharok

Not everytime, but sometimes....THAT APE IS A CHEATING MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

(used to play this in our drafting class all the time)

facepalm

join:2012-08-20
Lumberton, TX
reply to Krisnatharok

Ah, yes. I remember this well. My gaming days actually go all the way back to Pong, the arcade version. lol
--
Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium
join:2009-06-09
Your Mind!
kudos:2

It is one of the only video games that my dad ever played with me (that and Pac-Man and a few pinball games).

aelingil
Mmm Burnt Toast
Premium
join:2008-10-22
Mesa, AZ
reply to Krisnatharok

I remember my Programming Teacher tried to get us to make this game.. he provided the coding for the Gorilla, banana, and Buildings, and left us to program the wind, arc, power and building height.. in 9th grade.. it was a pain in my butt..

God i hated programming, loved the teacher.. First class, he was loud, excited.. overly caffeinated.. didnt take crap from anyone.. but would explain to you what you did wrong and hint on how to fix it.
--
Aelingil: I need to waste my time, my clients time and another techs time, just to fix a problem with you server & filters?
Tech Joseph: Yes, you are correct.