spc
uniqs

TigerLord

join:2002-06-09
Canada

TigerLord

Re: [Skyrim] Modded Skyrim looks amazing

Yeah Woody, post your mods so I can try yours

I upgraded to an i7 3770K this week, and will be in GTX680 4GB SLI by the end of the week.

Wooohoooo!

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok

Premium Member

Very nice!

Woody79_00
I run Linux am I still a PC?
Premium Member
join:2004-07-08
united state

Woody79_00 to TigerLord

Premium Member

to TigerLord
Ok TigerLord and Kris Here are the mods I am using. i will also include special notes at the bottom about conflicts with mods i am not using that i know of.
Woody's Skyrim Mod List

Skyrim Nexus Mods

Footprints
Crimson Tide
Enhanced Blood Textures
skyROCKS
Static Mesh Improvement
HD Enhanced Terrain
Auto Unequip Ammo
A Quality World Map
Map Markers Complete
Map Markers Camps and Shacks
Unoffical skyrim Patch
Unoffical Dawnguard Patch
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch
RIS- Real Ice and Snow - Meduim Snow
RIS - Real Ice and snow Extreme Watery Icicle
Bellyaches HD Dragon Replacer Pack - Dawnguard
Better Beast Races
XCE - Xenius Character Enhancement
Improved rock and mountain textures
Snow and Rocks Textures HD Caves Ultra Quality 4096
Snow and Rocks Textures HD Rocks Ultra quality 4096
Skyrim Flora Overhaul
Skyrim flora Overhaul 4096 Aspen Leaves
Skyrim Flora Overhaul Diverse Pine Colors
Skyrim Flora Overhaul Diverse Aspen Colors
Realistic Colors and Realistic Nights
Skyrim HD 2k Textures 1.5 full (Complete Pack Dungeons, Landscape, Misc, Towns, Riften)
AMidianBorn - Book of Silence
AMidianBorn - Book of Silence - Steel Weapons
AMidianBorn - Savior's Hide
Better Landscape Textures
HiRes Legible road signs
Serious HD Retexture Skyrim Landscape 2048
Serious HD Retexture Skyrim Landscape 2048 - Update
Lanterns of Skyrim all in One - Dawnguard
Lanterns of Skyrim all in One - RCRN Legacy Preset
Improved Dragon Shouts - Balanced Edition
Run for your Lives
When Vampires Attack
Gildergreen Regrown
high Qality 3D Map
Terrain Bump
W.A.T.E.R - Water and Terrain Enhancement Redux
Dungeon Quest Awareness

Steam Workshop Mods

Werewolf Full Moon Rising Ability Fix
Crimson Nirnroot Quest Markers
Dragon Preist Mask Quest Markers
Prowler's Profit Fix
Jiub's Opus Quest Markers
Stones of Barenziah Quest Markers
Skyrim Overhaul: Enemies (updated 12.01.2013)
Skyrim overhaul: Factions
Brand-Shei Prison Fix
Lighter Dragon loot
Unofficial Item Fixes
Increased Merchant Gold count
Better Artifacts
Notes

Install Realistic Colors and Realistic Night last. use the AutoInstaller from here.
»www.rcrncommunity.com/download

Remember that rcrnvolumetric.esp must be always placed after rcrnshaders.esp so it must be the last of the two files!

rcrnvolumetric.esp MUST be at the bottom of the load order. rcrnshaders.esp MUST be 2nd to last in load order just above rcrnvolumetric.esp

DO NOT instlal Lush Trees or Lush Grass with these mods. Its not need. The New skyrim flora Overhaul released yesterday includes new grass improvements...Lush Grass is not necessary and may cause conflicts.

If you want better trees instead of using Lush Trees use
Skyrim Flora Overhaul 4096 Aspen Leaves
Skyrim Flora Overhaul Diverse Pine Colors
Skyrim Flora Overhaul Diverse Aspen Colors

in otherwords, I have included tree mods that are compatible that won't hinder performance.

Improved Dragon Shouts Balanced Edition Must be placed BEFORE the Unofficial Skyrim, Dawnguard, and Heathfire patches in the load order, else the Drain vitality shout will glitch and you will learn the Dragon's crappy version with no voice instead of the improved version.

Also note Improved Dragon Shouts also improves enemy shouts...Drauger Deathlords and Overloads Frost Breath shouts can kill you vary quickly, and their Disarm shout will work on you up until level 50 i do believe. There is also a Hardcore version of this mod that makes yours and enemies Dragon shouts even more potent.

Skyrim Overhaul: Enemies (updated 12.01.2013), and Skyrim overhaul: Factions is a MUST for this set of mods. With the improved Dragon shouts and such this keeps the game much more fun.

for example, Standard Bandits will level all the way to 30, Bandit chiefs to 50 I do believe. Wood elf Bandits have a 50% chance of using elven bow. Orc Bandits have chance of using Orc Weapons.

Imperial Legion Legates have the 1st 4 ranks of Armsman and the 1st 4 ranks of Heavy Armor juggernaut perks. They are actually a challenge to fight now,

Many enemies in the game gets a few armor, and weapon perks that make them more fun.

In other words, this mod ensures you don't 1 hit kill everything after level 35....which makes the game more fun. Just so you know, at level 79 a Bandit chief can take 3/4 of my 660 health in 3 hits on Adept difficulty....the game never becomes insanely easy, but it challenge is fair...sure sometimes the enemy can kill you, but its not like all the time. It just keeps the game interesting. Even if you max out your armor cap, Bandit chiefs, Falmer etc can still kill you in the 3-5 hits....they are not pushovers, thus the game doesn't get insanely easy at level 35 on.

I couldnt post any screenshots, as MSI Afterburner just doesn't do it justice at all.

You just have to see if yourself...these mods make the game just gorgeous and immersive! Go ahead and give it a try, and get close torocks and check out caves as well....and bring a torch...

This set gets as close as lore friendly as possible without too much washed out colors...i think folks will really enjoy this...AMidianBorn - Book of Silence will make you guys never want to give up your iron or steel armors and weapons...they just look awesome!

let me know what you think guys!